What's new
What's new

Need info For Nardini parts

AaACHYz

Plastic
Anyone have a contact Phone number for a Nardini 1440E lathe for electrical parts. Thanks, Jeff

Good luck if it's one of the good Nardinis (the green ones). The parts for their excellent polar electromagnetic brake and zero RPM detector were made in Brazil and I have never found any of them with a Google search, although the Klockner-Moeller relays can be found.

Oldwrench, Thanks for the reply. It is one of the good ones [green], but I am looking for the [Master contactor] #LCI-D253-ZK made buy Telemecanique. Thanks Jeff

Oldwrench, Thanks for the reply. It is one of the good ones [green], but I am looking for the [Master contactor] #LCI-D253-ZK made buy Telemecanique. Thanks Jeff
I am not familiar with your machine but electrical parts, like contactors can usually be substituted with another brand. If the coil voltage matches, there are at least the same number of contacts and the contacts are rated for at least the same current it should work. It is just a relay.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I am not familiar with your machine but electrical parts, like contactors can usually be substituted with another brand. If the coil voltage matches, there are at least the same number of contacts and the contacts are rated for at least the same current it should work. It is just a relay.

Tekemechanic seems to be related to Schneider electric. I see hyphenated Schneider-Telemechanic contacters for sale. Not your model, but I am sure a phone call to Schneider will find a suitable replacement.

Back