What's new
What's new

Hammer drill recommendation !!!

kathytorres

Plastic
Looking to purchase a two speed (or more) hammer drill combination. Cordless preferred, but not a deal breaker. Bosch, Dewalt, Fein, other?

Does anyone have any experience about Porter-Cable hammer drill?

I would like to get a recommendation from folks who have actually used the tool.

Advance thanks for any recommendation.

Hammer drills are not really designed to drill thin sheet metal and once through the metal the meat inside will be fouled with metal shavings. That is why I prefer to use a key to open my spam.
Bill D
Not a spammer

Hammer drills are not really designed to drill thin sheet metal and once through the metal the meat inside will be fouled with metal shavings. That is why I prefer to use a key to open my spam.
Bill D
Not a spammer
Aww come on now, using the rotohhammer to open the canned spam will have the additional benefit of tenderizing it a bit and make it way easier to slide out of the can.:drool5:

Aww come on now, using the rotohhammer to open the canned spam will have the additional benefit of tenderizing it a bit and make it way easier to slide out of the can.:drool5:

I prefer a blowtorch since it warms the spam and adds a savory gasoline flavor to the meat. If not done correctly it can be exciting to have it blow spam all over your face.

Back