What's new
What's new

Need Some Help! NE Ohio/Western PA People

Rick Rowlands

Titanium
I have until the end of the week to move a large amount of materials that I've been storing in a building in Struthers, OH over to the Tod Engine Heritage Park. The building owner wants his building back and I was just told today that we need to vacate quick. We have some smaller Tod Engine parts there but there are also a lot of other artifacts and materials that need to be moved. A lot of it I can't afford to lose.

This also comes at the worst possible time as the transmission on my truck started slipping horribly today and my trailer has a flat! Arrrgh!!! So I'm probably going to have to rent a truck or something... Don't know what exactly yet.

So if you are unemployed/underemployed and are looking to make a bit of extra cash this week please PM me. I'll pay what it takes, just can't lose this stuff.

Rick, I've got a Deisel 1 ton pick em up, and a 7000 lb 16FT tag trailer, Would that be of any help? I'm about 45 min. -hr from you. Dave [acme thread]

Am close to you and available tomorrow. 1/2 ton Dodge and trailer. Cannot put much over 3000# on the trailer, but is flat and easy to unload with a forklift.

Dave, I sent you a PM.

We moved a LOT of stuff today, and am now on the downhill slide and should easily get the rest of the items moved by the end of the day Friday with the exception of one big piece that would fit nicely on Dave's 7,000 lb. trailer.

Its going to take me a month to get everything put away over at the Tod Engine Heritage Park, there are parts and equipment piled up all around the engine right now!

Back