hadi

Plastic
032.jpg
034.jpg
033.jpg
031.jpg
143.jpg

Hi , l bought a turret lathe last week , l have not seen before
only found one collet mounted in spindle . Anyone familiar or seen same that collet model
l need to buy a set of collets but l didn't know the model is >> and lathe made as well >>
attached some pictures of collet and lathe .
Thanks

Canavese was an Italian lathe manufacturer

check out INDUSTRIA MECCANICA TORNI TORNIO CANAVESE CREMA CREMONA MACCHINE UTENSILI | eBay which is a leaflet from the manufacturer. for sale 44 EUR or make offer.

Apparently, it was a (now defunct) Italian lathe manufacturer.

from La storia della Canavese attraverso immagini e racconti dei lavoratori Da Crema, torni in tutto il mondo - Cremaoggi translated:

"Also significant is the figure of Luciano Canavese, who inherits a small lathes factory from his father in 1947 and leads it to become one of the most important companies in the sector." The rest of the article goes on about how the factory was a binding force in the community etc.

I would check out schaublin.ch and nann.de for a matching collet. Or send them a email (or a fax - these people seem to like that).

Last edited:
I thought he was selling a collet....just a leaflet for E44...?..Collets were standard sizes,generally interchangeable with English type /Alfred Herbert .The collet pictured is a pull in type,dont go buying the dead length type.

Not found it yet.. l need a collet model to make correct search and buy it ,, been waiting assist
l appreciate all your posts.. Thanks

Back