What's new
What's new

New Machine Day: Deckel, Weiler and Brother

drcoelho

Stainless
Some new brand new toys (model year 2019) from germany and japan....

Photos of the new Brother Speedio being installed:
AG0P1310-lite.jpg

Very tight fit through doorway:
AG0P1348-lite.jpg

Down another tight hallway:
AG0P1377-lite.jpg

Attachments

• AG0P1389-lite.jpg
    AG0P1389-lite.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 810
  • AG0P1401-lite.jpg
    AG0P1401-lite.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 1,019
Very nice machines!
How high is that door exactly? I talked to my local reps and they said no way in will fit under my elevator door that is 200,0cm (78,74inch).

Regards Staffan

Very nice machines!
How high is that door exactly? I talked to my local reps and they said no way in will fit under my elevator door that is 200,0cm (78,74inch).

Regards Staffan

Getting through the door was a BIG challenge. Door height is 82 inch, but even worse than this because the entry prior to the door is at a slant and a bit cock-eyeed so the machine bottoms out and comes in at an angle. The solution was to have Yamazen (Brother rep in USA) strip down the machine and remove some stuff to temporarily reduce height of the machine and then put it back together after it is inside building. The Speedio is approx 81" height when stripped down in this fashion. Took the riggers and Yamazen almost 2 hours to get it through the doorway. I agree with your rep, you cannot get a Speedio under your elevator at 78.74 inch....the very best/least height for this machine is 81 inch as discussed here.

Back