What's new
What's new

New Machine Day: Mitsui

Sweet!

I’m interested in hearing how well the dust/coolant fog extraction works in a small space.

L7

Sweet!

I’m interested in hearing how well the dust/coolant fog extraction works in a small space.

L7

I purchased an AER Control Systems Dust Cab 800 which seems to be picking up the dust very nicely. Mostly gonna work dry for very low volume "slow" stuff....

OK--I will ask

How about a ball park of what you paid and how long was delivery.

Lost

Delivery was quite fast (weeks not months). Cost was only half of it as I bought a bunch of Hermann Schmidt accessories....that being said, be better if you just got a quote from distributor...in SF Bay Area I recommend North South Machinery :)

Now that you have had your Mitsui for a while how do you like it? Any complaints about features? Does it do a good job of holding 10 millionths? 😜

Now that you have had your Mitsui for a while how do you like it? Any complaints about features? Does it do a good job of holding 10 millionths? ��

It's a nice machine....simple manual surface grinder but very accurate, no complaints. It is sitting right next to my real pride and joy:
AG0P1471.jpg
so I've got both surface and cylindrical grinding covered for my small form factor projects.

Back