What's new
What's new

"New Posts" acting up.

ewlsey

Diamond
When I click "new posts" it doesn't show anything newer than 5:40PM Tuesday. If I click "daily posts" it shows me posts up to the current time.

Anyone else have this issue?

Why do we now have "new posts" and "daily posts"?

I think she's sick wes, sick-sick-sick...

Matt

I have had issues also and it is disappointing but I trust it will be fixed in time. It gives some of the threads a rest really. That is ok. The most helpful forums are up to date like the CNC, General, and some others.

;)

I noticed the odd things this morning, when going inside a thread the "last post" did not show up. Some threads that I knew are usually pretty active looked like they hadn't had any posts in a day or so. I cleared my cache and reloaded the site and things seemed to update quite a bit.

T'is a change. depends on you last view time and things.
If you post to a thread it also is no longer "new". Read on and it also no longer new.
I complained when it first showed up but I then realized that you just get used to picking daily rather than new.
Bob

Had the same -- or at least a similar -- problem. There was nothing showing up in either daily or new posts even though there WERE new ones.

Clearing my browsing history, cookies, etc. seems to have solved the problem.

Have the admin guys been notified? Never had to contact them before (I'm such a newb:dunce:)....

From my monitor, "new posts" first page has been stuck with the same line-up since before yesterday, and the following pages all come up with an error when clicked on. Anytime I go to my or someone else's profile activity, including the "likes" activity, it's stuck. If I go to specific sub-forums, it seems to be up-to-date. But there's no way to see who's doing what unless you are actually there in the specific topic.

All seems to be working ok here, perhaps try clearing your browser? that helped with other errors Ive had.

cheers
D

I have been having similar problems with my phone since I was forced to update to Android Pie
I thought the update was the problem.
I have spent a week getting my phone straightened out.
I wish they would leave me alone.

Everything works fine on my desktop. When I check the site from my phone everything is messed up.

I deleted cookies and relogged on and it seems fine now.

Back