What's new
What's new

Need parts for Supermax knee mill

EpicWill

Plastic
Hey guys, I've got a Supermax knee mill here at work with a ProtoTrak CNC conversion. The drive train locked up today while tapping a hole. I tore it down and found that the moveable sheave on the spindle shaft has a bearing that's decided to grenade. Anyone know where I can find parts for these things?

Thanks in advance.

Hey guys, I've got a Supermax knee mill here at work with a ProtoTrak CNC conversion. The drive train locked up today while tapping a hole. I tore it down and found that the moveable sheave on the spindle shaft has a bearing that's decided to grenade. Anyone know where I can find parts for these things?

Thanks in advance.

is it just a ball bearing? just get the number off it and find a replacement. if its more than that, you can also contact H&W machine, the supermax is common enough they probably know what is a direct swap out to Bp parts, and can help.

Thanks in advance.

what model knee mill? I am tearing down mine - 1 1/2 VS - that bearing on the spindle shaft movable sheave was a 6010LB NTN bearing for mine

Back