What's new
What's new

nice boring bar

Waumbek

Hot Rolled
This is a positive vote for a small US company by the name of Mesa Tool, www.mesatool.com

I bought one of their boring bars last month along with a threading/grooving tool and am going back for more. The stuff is well made, not expensive, ships immediately, and the guy is an absolute pleasure to deal with.

I have no connection with him other than satisfied customer.

cheers, Charles Morrill

I like his boring head attachments, basically a fixture that fits in standard boring heads and holds an insert for extra rigidity when boring larger holes, nice idea and the pricing is very attractive.

Paul T.

Great prices on what appears to be nice quality boring bars, but I personally don't much care for the choice of weak triangular inserts. If they were offering those to hold WPGT22x type inserts, I'd be all over 'em.

I just purchased a boring head attachment. I am very pleased with the quality and the performance of it. I use it for finishing. I have not put it to a heavy cut. I would like to see some video of the attachment doing some heavy cuts.
Great tool,couldn't be happier

I have bought some stuff from Mesa Tool and I would echo what Waumbek has to say.

Good stuff, fair prices, shipped fast and a nice guy to deal with.

Back