Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Talking to Colorado gold mine owner a few years ago. He had sold gold to the US government for years because that was the way to sell gold..He said that he thinks the gold is still there but the question now is "Who owns the gold."

2. Likes adama liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by AJA View Post
    I saw some of it moving through Illinois this summer. In billet form of course!!

Attachment 245072Attachment 245073
    Those are slabs, not billets. A billet is nominally 36 square inches or less in cross section.
    T

4. Likes adama liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We found trace amounts of free placer gold in a gravel pit in Michigan this year at 42.661- -85.039..Try to keep that a secret.

The place I think is the most likely gold location in lower Michigan is....opps! darn, I almost let the cat out of the bag...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Booze Daily View Post
    Schrodinger's gold?
    More like Trumps is it not?

Gotta admit for the land of the free, you lot sure seamed to get reamed in some seriously creative ways, hell even here in the uk im allowed a house with out electric and i can collect the rain water that falls on my own house. Equally i can at least see pictures showing our countries real gold stash that im reasonably convinced were at least taken in the near term time span.

Its even funnier from the outside when they all have you clambering at the bit about Mexicans who work as slaves for yah, when its the rich political elite fucking you over and over.

7. Likes tdmidget, Greg White, 9100, Bluechipx liked this post
    Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yabbut you can't have a little hand gun to protect your home and can't fit an F350 in between the lines in the Tesco car park.

9. Likes tdmidget liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Some of us don't need pee shooters to deal with threats.

FYI thats why Tesco's does online ordering with home delivery! Means i save a good couple of hours of my life a week for more interesting issues.

11. Likes Mark Rand liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

perhaps it was traded for all the tea in China?
    Gw

13. Likes Trboatworks liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Does it matter this ‘fools gold’?
    A countries wealth lies in its efficiency of production - screw the stacks of bullion.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't know the answer either, even though I should, being a certified gold smuggler. People talking about the nation going off the gold standard said that they were allowed to keep a certain amount of coins, so I assumed that I could have a small coin. In Europe in 1968, I bought a Swiss coin, probably a restrike made to sell to tourists, but legal there. When I returned to the US, instead of walking through customs with it in my pocket, I declared it. They confiscated it and sent it somewhere to be examined. It was declared to have no special numismatic value and therefore illegal for US citizens to own. They sent it to the Federal Building in St. Louis and said that I could forfeit it or send it to someone in a country where gold ownership was legal to sell it for me. I wasn't going to give it to them, so I decided to send it to a Dutch couple as a gift (it was only worth about $20). The Feds were total putzes about it. I had to supply a box, which I had to hold while an agent dropped the coin in. I could not touch the coin but had to close the box and seal it in plain sight. Then they walked me to the post office, holding the box in front, always in view, and watch while I mailed it.

When I filled out the address label, for no good reason I put my return address on it. I found out later that Holland had an odd sealing requirement, I guess for inspection. My package didn't meet it and was returned to sender. One day it appeared in my mail box.

Of course, being an honest citizen, I took it to the /Federal Building and turned it in.

If you believe that last, I have some shares in a Brazilian brass mine I would like to talk to you about.

Bill

16. Likes magneticanomaly, Yan Wo liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trboatworks View Post
    Does it matter this ‘fools gold’?
    A countries wealth lies in its efficiency of production - screw the stacks of bullion.
    It's ironic that the conquistadors were here for gold, which had no industrial value in the 1500s and almost no utilitarian value except for dishes to show off your wealth. No one thought to connect the increasing poverty in Spain to the influx of gold. It shouldn't take much reasoning to see that in a subsistence economy where people only grow enough food to feed themselves, diverting part of the labor force to work on castles for the recipients of the gold the conquistadors sent back meant someone had to starve. The wealthy and their hirelings did fine. It was those on the end of the food chain who suffered.

Meanwhile, the strip running from western Pennsylvania through Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, parts of Missouri, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska, as well as some area north of Iowa, formerly tall grass prairie, now miles and miles and miles of wheat and corn, is worth more than all the gold we can possibly find.

Bill

18. Likes Trboatworks, Newman109 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Germany's gold was stolen and sold by the U.S. Gov.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Colorado
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I think it was put in a bank in the middle of Beverly Hills in somebody else's name.

Thank you,
    Mr.Smith

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by michiganbuck View Post
    We found trace amounts of free placer gold in a gravel pit in Michigan this year at 42.661- -85.039..Try to keep that a secret.

The place I think is the most likely gold location in lower Michigan is....opps! darn, I almost let the cat out of the bag...
    I can find placer gold damn near anywhere water runs around here.
    It’s a fun pass time in the summer when it’s 100 in the city.
    Go up any creek with a six pack and a pan.

22. Likes michiganbuck liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

How many more of these "Nonserious Seasonal digression" posting are you gonna doo ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

With Trumps government shutdown maybe you could walk in and take a look. He thinks the guards will work with no paychecks. He never heard of the 13th amendment much less understand it applies to rich people as well as the peons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Bill D View Post
    With Trumps government shutdown maybe you could walk in and take a look. He thinks the guards will work with no paychecks. He never heard of the 13th amendment much less understand it applies to rich people as well as the peons.
    You mean the Trump-Schumer-Pelosi shutdown.

26. Likes tdmidget liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

#34 digger doug
    "How many more of these "Nonserious Seasonal digression" posting are you gonna doo ?"
    None currently planned, but if my many faithful fans were to demand more, I would be compelled to act.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    You mean the Trump-Schumer-Pelosi shutdown.
    moron

If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government,” Trump said
    =

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. … I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down"

your hero's own words

the Republicans have both houses of congress, for another week anyway

somehow it is the Democrats 'fault'

29. Likes Milland liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by gustafson View Post
    moron

If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government,” Trump said
    =

“I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. … I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down"

your hero's own words

the Republicans have both houses of congress, for another week anyway

somehow it is the Democrats 'fault'
    Sphincter.

The problem of the wall works both ways. Liberal-progressive-communists don't want a wall because they found out that illegals can vote in most jurisdictions.

Trump and many others want a wall to keep out the illegals. Simple enough for a clear-thinking individual to understand.

31. Likes ManicMetalBasher liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    Sphincter.

The problem of the wall works both ways. Liberal-progressive-communists don't want a wall because they found out that illegals can vote in most jurisdictions.

Trump and many others want a wall to keep out the illegals. Simple enough for a clear-thinking individual to understand.
    liar

the only illegalities found this cycle were republicans

please list the numbers of illegals ever found to vote

trumpski owned the shutdown, you are a liar twice

It is not the Democrats responsibility to stand up for the idiots dumb priorities

33. Likes Milland, Bluechipx, Greg White liked this post