What's new
What's new

Notes for maintenance of injection molding machine

mhinjection

Plastic
The repair of the injection molding machine must be repaired by a professional. If it is a non-professional or without the permission of a professional maintenance person, it is not allowed to disassemble the mold for repair.

In addition, if minor faults occur in the production process, the adjuster can solve it according to the situation. For example, the glue button and the mold should be knocked out at the feed port with a copper needle, and steel needles and other hard objects should not be used to knock the mold.

There are slight mold marks in the cavity. The polishing material can be selected according to the finish of the cavity. Polishing materials such as sandpaper cannot be used on the textured surface. Generally, a copper brush dipped in diamond paste or diamond mortar is used to scrub, and it is done by professional maintenance personnel.

The product sticks to the mold. Generally, the product and the ejection part are wrapped with hot plastic and ejected after cooling. If you burn it with fire, you need to be careful not to damage the mold surface.

When professional personnel repair the mold, they cannot change the mold structure at will, and the change of the structure needs to be approved by the quality engineering department.

To ensure the quality of maintenance, select the appropriate equipment, materials, tools and methods to solve the problem, and complete it as quickly as possible.

Attachments

• xiazai(1).jpg
    xiazai(1).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 41
8cfb0b669d2493b51c456701e6bb5f04.gif

The repair of the injection molding machine must be repaired by a professional. If it is a non-professional or without the permission of a professional maintenance person, it is not allowed to disassemble the mold for repair.

In addition, if minor faults occur in the production process, the adjuster can solve it according to the situation. For example, the glue button and the mold should be knocked out at the feed port with a copper needle, and steel needles and other hard objects should not be used to knock the mold.

There are slight mold marks in the cavity. The polishing material can be selected according to the finish of the cavity. Polishing materials such as sandpaper cannot be used on the textured surface. Generally, a copper brush dipped in diamond paste or diamond mortar is used to scrub, and it is done by professional maintenance personnel.

The product sticks to the mold. Generally, the product and the ejection part are wrapped with hot plastic and ejected after cooling. If you burn it with fire, you need to be careful not to damage the mold surface.

When professional personnel repair the mold, they cannot change the mold structure at will, and the change of the structure needs to be approved by the quality engineering department.

To ensure the quality of maintenance, select the appropriate equipment, materials, tools and methods to solve the problem, and complete it as quickly as possible.
Note this spammers technique:
The Best hand oiler????
Dredged up an old thread, to post drivelous comments.

"Building post counts to blend in".

So where is the spam ?
Look under "visit my webpage"....there is the linky, the one that the google wurm will discover, and add
it to the "hit counter".

So management here will doo what ?

Simply "ban" the user.

Leaving link active, so the spamming continues.....
Making even more work for themselves to keep this sight clean....or "sort of".

And yet, we the "El Gordo Nuclear option" that was used against innocent, long time members here.
But never on a spammer.....:nutter:

Doug, don't you have anything better to do that wring your hands over posts like this?

It's all you do. If you're not "liking" R.W.N.J.'s pro-trump posts, you're feverishly scanning posts looking for someone to call a spammer. It's so predictable. If I see your name as the last person to comment, I know it's one of those two things.

Unfortunately, there is not a "spammer identifier" membership standing category.

Doug, don't you have anything better to do that wring your hands over posts like this?

It's all you do. If you're not "liking" R.W.N.J.'s pro-trump posts, you're feverishly scanning posts looking for someone to call a spammer. It's so predictable. If I see your name as the last person to comment, I know it's one of those two things.

Unfortunately, there is not a "spammer identifier" membership standing category.

Why don't you work towards helping the forum ?
Instead of working for my demise ?
And why exactly would you care whom I "like" ? I don't even understand who "R.W.N.J" is ....
I doo know, that I have given you a few "likes" for what you wrote, but that was along time ago.
You're quite the little hater aren't you ?
Please try reading with "comprehension" instead of slinging insults.

Last edited:
Yes, you may have given me a like, or vice versa... but what causes you patrol the forum's, nose to the ground, jumping at any chance to catch a spammer as he emerges from the ether to resurrect a 10 year old post...

Inevitably, after you finally spot one and hasten to expose the rascal for what he is.... the post he resurrects ends up gathering even more comments about it's original subject.

No harm, no foul.

If there is no interest, nobody will comment. Heck, some of the spammer material even gets discussed.

Give it a rest.

As quick as the group moderator is with the "lock" icon in the MFG forum, let him ferret out the spammers stuff and deal with it.

Back