What's new
What's new

O/T-- Anyone have a 3D model of a golf cart cupholder?

Mtndew

Diamond
I'm looking to make a holder for my bluetooth speaker that fits into a golf cart cupholder.
I have the JBL Charge 3 and just want to design something so that I don't have to shove it into those compartments.
Thanks!

I just figured someone knew of a source like grabcad or the like, that would have one.
I realize it's not your typical 3d model request.
But I'll figure something out.

I'm looking to make a holder for my bluetooth speaker that fits into a golf cart cupholder.
I have the JBL Charge 3 and just want to design something so that I don't have to shove it into those compartments.
Thanks!

Buy one of those cup shaped heat-resistent plastic "ash tray" cups already meant to fit.

Or a commuter's metal or plastic cawfee cup?

Or save a drinks BOTTLE, mix some Plaster of Paris or sand and 'poxy, and use its neck instead of yerazz?

There's "3D" for yah! Recycled, even. No CAD/CAM required.

The rest - minimal labour at the head of the list - storage for spare batteries, even - should be bleeding obvious?

:D

thats a good idea,my blue tooth takes a beating in my Gator,so does my phone...
Gw

Dunno if it "applies", but the MOPAR van has "Big Gulp" capable cupholders.

Euro or Asian wheels may be stingier?

The Jaguar, for example. Guess it costs so much the owners can't AFFORD anything bigger than pony bottles?

Ferget that when on the road, grab even a lemonade or apple juice, find the bottle won't fit, and it ends up riding for miles in my crotch or the door-pocket instead.

:(

Back