What's new
What's new

O/T - Emanuel Goldstein is Thermite's alter ego?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I don't get your youtube ref video... but, I don't think they are the same person. Thermite is toooooooo much of an idiot asshole to speak even relatively coherent like EG does... :D

Emmanuel Goldstein is the recreated account of previously banned user SeaMoss.

Other users have previously asserted that EG/SM were alt accounts of Thermite's. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. If anything EG/SM imitates Thermite's writing style to a degree perhaps to deliberately obfuscate the issue. There is little real overlap in the subject matter of their posts, unlike Thermite's other confirmed alt account, with which he which posted in the exact same style about the same topics as his main account.

FWIW, contrary to Mike, my firmly held opinion is that it is EG/SM who is the "idiot asshole".

OK, I don't get your youtube ref video... but, I don't think they are the same person. Thermite is toooooooo much of an idiot asshole to speak even relatively coherent like EG does... :D

agreed. EG would get a lot more traction without all frothing at the mouth hyperbole and swearing, but he does mostly use English words and sentences.

No way they are the same,. the voice is completely different.

So what name to call you Mike ?

Back on the ignore list with you.

Maybe it's John Welden....

John isn't retarded. And I think too much of an ego-maniac to stoop.

I suspect they are the same person. But I also thought Seamoss and Monochrist (I know it's spelled Monarchist BTW) were the same person. Seamoss sent me PM"s professing that he was neither Termite or Monochrist or ??? (I forget Bill had a third one also). He offered to send me pictures, which would do no good for obvious reasons. It's funny and all good IMO.

R

No chance, the political views are way too different. You can't be extreme left as an act, it has to come naturally. I shall hope you know which one I mean.

This is the interweb

"How can you be two people at once, when you are really no one at allll?"

Oh, This is the interweb.

Emmanuel Goldstein is the recreated account of previously banned user SeaMoss.

Other users have previously asserted that EG/SM were alt accounts of Thermite's. I could be wrong, but I don't think so. If anything EG/SM imitates Thermite's writing style to a degree perhaps to deliberately obfuscate the issue. There is little real overlap in the subject matter of their posts, unlike Thermite's other confirmed alt account, with which he which posted in the exact same style about the same topics as his main account.

FWIW, contrary to Mike, my firmly held opinion is that it is EG/SM who is the "idiot asshole".

Doesn't matter. There is at least one of those on every continent.

No chance, the political views are way too different. You can't be extreme left as an act, it has to come naturally. I shall hope you know which one I mean.

It isn't Politics. Obviously. It's sentence structure and punctuation. It's the use of proper conjunctions with olde timey queens English.

Methinks you all don't have enough to do..........Bob

It's new years day. Chill out, troll the web...

Obviously all parties mentioned have read and absorbed the ideas found in George Orwell's dystopian novel, 1984.

This is actually a pretty good observation IMO.

R

I've thought it's him for quite awhile. Personally given his penchant for volume and creativity I don't think it would be an issue to change up his style just for shits and giggles. Doesn't really bother me, I get a kick out of his prose regardless.

You kids are too young to remember Hamei and a string of names after that. Dating to well Before PM

Always more fun once you know the original characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back