What's new
What's new

Oil can recommendations for Harrison M300 ball oilers?

ISEN AG

Aluminum
Tried using my standard Goldenrod pump oil can on my recently purchased Harrison M300 lathe but the ball oilers seem to be too small for my standard oil can and no oil is getting through. The ball oilers are not frozen shut as I can take a pick and push them down so I am looking for recommendations for oil cans that have a small enough nozzle to depress the balls and provide adequate oil. Any recommendations are appreciated.

ball oilers

Tried using my standard Goldenrod pump oil can on my recently purchased Harrison M300 lathe but the ball oilers seem to be too small for my standard oil can and no oil is getting through. The ball oilers are not frozen shut as I can take a pick and push them down so I am looking for recommendations for oil cans that have a small enough nozzle to depress the balls and provide adequate oil. Any recommendations are appreciated.

I got tired of trying to oil my lathe thru ball oilers. I removed them and installed cup type with flip tops. I screwed a dry wall screw about 1/2" down, pulled the oiler out using the claw of a hammer. Installed cup oilers from McMaster Carr.

mike

Back