What's new
What's new

Old Manuals

theothertom

Plastic
Need advice on what to do with old maintenance and service manuals for miscellaneous machines. Archive? Throw Away?

Most manuals will have some value. Consider that there are sites online that charge $20-$75 for photocopies of them (typically for machines that are still in use somewhere int the world). Most guys don't care if it's a copy or an original (unless they are the ones selling copies) so please don't think you can mark up the value accordingly. If they're older than that, you can scan them and upload them to vintagemachinery.org and those of us that are still running machines with leather belts would be most grateful;).

Operators manual for Fanuc Series O-MC / OO-MC / O-Mate MC

Dakin Oil Cooling Unit Instruction Manual

Fanuc AC Spindle Servo Unit ( S-Series) Maintenance Manual

Fanuc AC Spindle Motor Operators Manual and Maintenence Manual

Supermax Max 8 Electrical Manual and Mechanical manual

The supermax max 8 stuff I'll take it off your hands. PM me for what I owe you for shipping. Ken

EDIT: I doubt VM would want the newer stuff. I'm sure someone here will tune in and take the Fanu stuff that's fairly new stuff, when I say new about twenty years old. Ken

went the Vintage Machinery Route but the manuals are from machines that are newer or not supported by there website.

Back