What's new
What's new

OT $1200 Stimulos Check / Direct Deposit

paul39

Titanium
Has anyone gotten any of the Gummint money, I have not and my friends have not. I saw a headline in the paper saying 50% have gotten theirs.

Paul

Got mine around a week ago. Furloughed from work so it was nice to see that direct deposit come through.

We got ours at 12am the morning they sent them.

My product sales usually follow payday patterns- Spikes around the 1st and 15th. Last 2 weeks has just been balls out every day. Stimulate it Murica!

Try this site. You will need to input, SSN, DOB, Address and Zip Code. It will tell you whether you are eligible and possibly the date that the funds will be sent. If you already have direct deposit with the IRS, it would go to the bank account that they have on record. For some reason, it changed the title to Access Denied, but it works for me.

Access Denied

Two friends of mine got them within the first few days. Myself when I go to the sight I get a notice that when It has a scheduled deposit date I will be informed.

Got mine.

Regarding the mail, not sure why it has slowed. Took two weeks to get a small package to Austin TX. I asked at the PO counter and the lady said she thinks they are flying less mail and it's going by truck.

Steve

Got mine.

Regarding the mail, not sure why it has slowed. Took two weeks to get a small package to Austin TX. I asked at the PO counter and the lady said she thinks they are flying less mail and it's going by truck.

Steve

I ordered an item on eBay a while back. I was mailed from a town about 300 miles from me. I finally received it............13 days later.

Yes, things are bad in the Post Office and everywhere else now.

:rolleyes5:

Back