What's new
What's new

OT: anyone got a 3D model of a horse?

Harri

Cast Iron
A simplified model would do fine, preferably a real solid.. I've looked through all the usual libraries, not much joy. Horse should be average size, standing. Not being a horse person, I don't know the tolerances or standards ;)

Any pointers appreciated.

Harri

A simplified model would do fine, preferably a real solid.. I've looked through all the usual libraries, not much joy. Horse should be average size, standing. Not being a horse person, I don't know the tolerances or standards ;)

Any pointers appreciated.

Harri

I got 8 of the f-ing things, all they do is eat and shit. I'll do a deal if you want.

How accurate of a model do you need? Could you put a side and front view pictures in your CAD and then solid model off of that? (find some decent dimensions for a horse too) I could do a shit ass model based off pictures pretty quick.

John,

That's what I had in mind too unless someone comes up with a model they are willing to share. The model doesn't need to be that fancy, but the customer would probably appreciate something resembling the final animal. Sometimes it's easier to sell a project when it looks nice..

How's this? It's only colored because of texturing in CAD. Comes in Solidworks, Step, IGES, and Parasolid. Would you like it?

Horse.JPG

I buried my horse at 33 years of age, ayear ago last april.
come to find out she was one of my best ever friend,
I aged considerable since.
Man do I miss her.
I know,so what.
Gw

Back