What's new
What's new

OT Anyone heard from Matt Isserstedt?

Just trying to reach out to an old friend. His PM inbox is full and all his old contact info has changed.

His last but-one post, he was building a new shop and apologized for not being active on PM in his a role as Moderator. Moving shop could account for the change in MI address.

That was tail end of January, though. One hopes he is just up to his nips in productive stuff, didn't fall off a roof or such.

Email me and I will forward it to him. I have his email address. He told me he didn't have time for PM anymore. Moderators get burnt out trying to mediate some of the crazies who write here from time to time. I believe the new management and Don have either banned or told the crazies to knock it off or they will be banned too. Matt attended my Kalamazoo Class and he is as nice in person as he was here. :-)
[email protected]

Scan to post 35 and Matt is the smiling guy on far right of the class picture. We had 3 guys named Matt in the class and he was nicknamed Matt # 1.....lol
https://www.practicalmachinist.com/...ing-class-kalamazoo-update-279958/index2.html

Back