What's new
What's new

OT: Anyone here from Kamloops?

zamboni2354

Cast Iron
Not sure if this is allowed or not. If it's not, please delete. I want to buy some tooling I saw but it's local sales only. I'd like to find someone that could help me out and be the middleman. I'd paypal you the money and you'd go and buy the tools and ship rhem to me. Don't worry, I'm not a Nigerian Prince...just a guy from long Beach =)

Thanks
Jeff

I don't think she's there any longer but Pamela Anderson was from there. I know that won't help you with your request but it's still worth thinking about.

I don't think she's there any longer but Pamela Anderson was from there. I know that won't help you with your request but it's still worth thinking about.
Lol, I'll keep that in mind. Maybe i can get her thru the 6 degrees....i know Chaka Khan, im sure Chaka knows somebody that knows somebody that knows Pamela...lol

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Well, I'm about 3-1/2 hrs. south which is probably not much help but may be as close as you're going to get, at
least on this forum. I have a friend who is about an hour north (Clearwater) who visits Kamloops a couple times
a month. I'll talk to him about it.

How urgent is this? I'm still working but I've just sold my house and once the deal is complete I plan to take some
time and go visit my friend--might be able to work something out...

Well, I'm about 3-1/2 hrs. south which is probably not much help but may be as close as you're going to get, at
least on this forum. I have a friend who is about an hour north (Clearwater) who visits Kamloops a couple times
a month. I'll talk to him about it.

How urgent is this? I'm still working but I've just sold my house and once the deal is complete I plan to take some
time and go visit my friend--might be able to work something out...
No rush at all. If it sells before I figure out how to get it, then oh well. Lol.
Thanks a lot!! I really appreciate it!!

Jeff

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Back