What's new
What's new

OT- April Fools Day- need fresh pranks for coworkers.......

ChipSplitter

Titanium
Anyone got anything fresh and original? I'm kinda tired of the same old stuff every year.
Seems nobody falls for it. I was thinking along the lines of:

BREAKING NEWS!!
USA Today (insert local paper) is expanding printing facility. Main purpose: help alleviate the TP shortage.

Something involving:
1. pepper
2. loud sneezing (extra points for phlem)
3. a hazmat suit

or maybe blow up some balloons with some flour in them....set them where they will get sat on, or behind a door so they break snd blow white flour all over the recipient....

Oh yeah, lot's of fun you are.....

Seeing how everyone is on pins & needles this year, why not just try some funny posters. ?

since your coworkers are probably staying home, why not go set fire to a bag of dog shit on their front porch?

Not too original, but still funny as fuck

I personally hate anything April Fools, but trying to prank someone nowdays can lead to a beating. I read some news articles about people coughing on someone and saying they had Corona Virus and they were charged by the local police with Terrorism activities. Yes, this happened in the USA.

I personally hate anything April Fools, but trying to prank someone nowdays can lead to a beating. I read some news articles about people coughing on someone and saying they had Corona Virus and they were charged by the local police with Terrorism activities. Yes, this happened in the USA.

Yup, and it should.

I would a line in the sand before that point...... :nono:

Most embarrasing one I ever heard of was someone in a hospital rigged up their phone to the PA system, muted themselves and called the front desk.

....Hello?......Helloooo...... You there??..... :drool5:

The locker room/ toilets at my old job were built like in the 1930's all brick and tile.... co worker had to go real bad at 730 AM, he was pretty regular being an older guy... mechanic was already in there, playing video games on his phone. So the co worker went and got one of those pocket-sized air horns on the spray can, gave him a blast under the stall..... you can imagine the rest

I would a line in the sand before that point...... :nono:

I'd say that already crosses the line. Imagine some of the namby-pamby sensitive people out there these days. They probably actually would be terrorized by someone doing and saying that. I on the other hand, like the fellow above, would be more likely to administer a beating. A well-deserved one that should have been properly handed out by the a-holes parents at a young age.

Pinch bar the Bridgeport up on some leetel scraps of tire rubber, attach a fench charger to the base...Loads of fun, fun, fun....:popcorn:

Back