What's new
What's new

OT? Bidaroo equipment autions on ebay

Bill D

Diamond
OT? Bidadoo equipment autions on ebay

Off Topic? I see ebay auctions on ebay from Bidadoo. This is for heavy equipment like farm tractors. A lot of them do not list the make or model. I can decipher the make from markings in the photos half the time.
Are they a legitimate business? They seem to be selling stuff all over the country. Are they just reselling for other folks with or without permission. They do have good photos and list good information charts but often leave off make and model.
Bill D

A search says it is either a charity auction site, a penny auction site for profit, or a heavy equipment dealer.

Last edited:
Do you mean Bidadoo? I have bought Boeing surplus stuff from them via the EBay auctions. They are a legit business (basically an auction house that appears to be only eBay auctions but that’s only a cursory observation).

I bought a 20-ton track hoe from them. They also handled the delivery. It was a United Rentals fleet machine. They represented the machine well. I had a dealer mechanic inspect the machine within their 30 day return window, and it passed his trained eye. I paid about 3/4 of asking price for similar machines at machinery jockies, so I had room to buy some repairs.

Back