OT Camscanning- I want to know!!!! - Page 13
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    Why is it the most Über bible thumpers are always against the death penalty ?
    What's wrong with their "eye for an eye" ?
    Hold up there, Digger! We've gone from not knowing to what the person did, to advocating capital punishment! Sort of "12 Angry Men", all in one short post! Not saying that the church council might have been too cautious (given that the lawyer, who is a really good guy, is a big-time corporate attorney). But we don't know. IF the offender was a molester, that IS a matter that should have been turned over to the police. Maybe it was, and the victim declined to press charges. We don't know. But what if the offender got drunk and made some racist, or anti-gay, or anti-immigrant comment? Or what if he was verbally abusive? The level of "mean" in someone's speech might justify firing, but might not fit a legal description of harrassment, and so announcing something would have put the church in danger of a slander suit. In that case, not announcing anything was probably best. The offender's kids went to school in the same district, and their spouse worked nearby.

BTW, I can hardily recommend reading the Bible. I've found it much less useful as an object to be thumped upon.

Regarding "an eye for an eye", Chris Titus had a rather sidesplitting routine where as a solution to the problem of pedophile priests he recommended "Pedophile Crucifixions". In his routine he has an RC Father doing announcements during which he states "we'd like to thank the d'Annunzio Brothers construction company for he loan of the nail gun".

Christopher Titus - Pedophile Crucifixions - 5th Annual End of the World Tour - YouTube

2. Likes ChipSplitter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    So why do you figure YOU have the only patent ever issued on smarts?
    Well, since I never claimed or implied any such thing, I'd have to say that your verbosity is running off on its own path again.

You used to write things worth reading. I guess after 587 years of life and expertise in everything from wiping babies' arses to running multinational companies, you've got used to people hanging out to hear/read your pearls of wisdom.

At least, in your own mind anyway.

PDW

4. Likes Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by PDW View Post
    Well, since I never claimed or implied any such thing, I'd have to say that your verbosity is running off on its own path again.

You used to write things worth reading. I guess after 587 years of life and expertise in everything from wiping babies' arses to running multinational companies, you've got used to people hanging out to hear/read your pearls of wisdom.

At least, in your own mind anyway.

PDW
    Yah well. You used to have a brain of yer own.

Life must have gotten kinda shitty when it got easier to blame Trump and craft really silly "attempted insults" from all the way out in East Marsupial-shag Tasmania?

Guess SOMEBODY has to carry that flag. Why not you?

Last edited by thermite; 09-10-2020 at 07:29 AM.

6. Likes digger doug, Scottl liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Need to doo the right thing here, and at that church.

Don said earlier that the Godron had spammed me into disintegration, and I think we've subsequently hung Godron out to dry!

Quote Originally Posted by ChipSplitter View Post
    Fear not, he's back..........already.

Check out "Orbital77". PM me if you want details.
    I really don't think it is.
    Unless they've changed his medication, there is definitely some traits but overall the writing style seems more intelligent and less bitter/fukyou than the Godron.
    I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong though.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Don said earlier that the Godron had spammed me into disintegration, and I think we've subsequently hung Godron out to dry!
    Well, no not exactly. He maliciously applied an existing toolset meant to automagically hunt-down and nuke all posts made from a specific loginID once a site admin has ID'ed that loginID as being utilized by a spammer.

It isn't all that selective.

Nor even needed by individual moderators. Such intrusions on a grand scale being rather infrequent and a "ban" blocking new arrivals whilst freezing those already in the DB for more thoughtful review and remedial action. Removal becomes a "non emergency" once the "first aid" of a ban is applied.

Ergo, that tool SHOULD be reserved for Practicalman & Admin5 use, not ordinarily needed by an individual Forum Moderator. One dasnt wait for "many thousands" of posts to ID a malicious entity.

Well.. Gordon himself the glaring exception? All the more "just" he took himself out of the equation with an "own goal" wasn't it?

Meanwhile, "ALL" meaning what it says it means, that only HALF of the thermite posts went missing, even if that included all initiated threads, and that the LoginID was NOT tampered with ... indicates some OTHER process was in play.

And perhaps a different perpetrator and exploitation instance entirely?

Note that Gordon had NOT messed with thermite posts that were right in his view, metrology forum, same epoch.

A specifically crafted SQL run my guess.

And to what end? Remove technical contributions? Surely did that to all the Monarch forum INITIATED threads. but even so, "not only".

If so, which, when, and where were being hunted and nuked - and on what search terms?

THAT gaping a breach needs sorted for site security, health, longevity, going forward.

Not to mention "trust".

Whether even ONE of the missing posts is ever recovered ...or never.

Curious, is it not, that the Walla Walla Whining Wild Turkey has logged-in as few as two times, only, and posted not at all, since I called him out for gloating over it in advance of anyone else even noticing it was going-on?

Fortuitous accident? Merest coincidence? Checking for a PM message from a co-conspirator?

Who really knows?

And whom knows if ALL the logs have yet even been reviewed?

I really don't think it is.
    Unless they've changed his medication, there is definitely some traits but overall the writing style seems more intelligent and less bitter/fukyou than the Godron.
    I'll be the first to admit I'm wrong though.
    Looks a LOT more like yet-another Seamoss/EG/Goldbrick troll-golem construct to me. Perhaps preparing to be banned yet-again, latest USERID, for going around the most-immediate PRIOR ban to troll, yet-again, and in sporadically uber-foul language, still-yet?

Then again, even the FIRST half-century of DB and server admin can spring-load a body in the cynical position!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So, is there any progress on what happened to Thermites posts? This seems more serious than the Godron's abuse of the spamanator as the damage was selective and a member had advance notice, apparently.

10. Likes gregormarwick liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Orbital 77 can't be Gordon. Gordon didn't know squat about machining, yet touring a Leggo plant did make him an expert on injection molding. He did suffer from a severe case of psychological projection. He kept complaining about people doing to him what he was doing to others, he needs to get some psychiatric help. I always wondered what drives people to act like him, constantly hurling insults out of nowhere.

12. Likes Thunderjet, barbter, daredo222 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Orbital 77 can't be Gordon. Gordon didn't know squat about machining, yet touring a Leggo plant did make him an expert on injection molding. He did suffer from a severe case of psychological projection. He kept complaining about people doing to him what he was doing to others, he needs to get some psychiatric help. I always wondered what drives people to act like him, constantly hurling insults out of nowhere.
    Ummm - I believe you're a trump fan. Cognitive Dissonance much?...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tdmidget View Post
    So, is there any progress on what happened to Thermites posts? This seems more serious than the Godron's abuse of the spamanator as the damage was selective and a member had advance notice, apparently.
    Not all of Camscan's posts came back if this link is an indication. Limy quotes Camscan but the original post is not there. B&S CNC poorman's retrofit

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milland View Post
    Please show where I have said anything positive about Trump, I'll wait. Why do I keep getting accused of that?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Double post

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Please show where I have said anything positive about Trump, I'll wait. Why do I keep getting accused of that?
    His TDS has taken over, that's what these people do. It's the only ammo they have when they're defeated.

18. Likes ChipSplitter, Scottl, Cole2534 liked this post
    Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

TeeeDeeeouS!!!

Country
    SPAIN
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    Not all of Camscan's posts came back if this link is an indication. Limy quotes Camscan but the original post is not there. B&S CNC poorman's retrofit
    Nor mine. The Godron properly fried a few of mine in the Metrology Forum.
    I never got an email reply on how it happened to me - both email contacts unfortunately ignored my question.
    Don mentioned the spam button though - even though the Godron claimed innocence when I asked him.
    I don't believe camscan ever got a reason on how he disappeared either?
    Yes - - +1 to Dualkit. Godron should seek medical help. He isn't wired right.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barbter View Post
    Yes - - +1 to Dualkit. Godron should seek medical help. He isn't wired right.
    Naw….he should be placed on that island they have.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ummm - I believe you're a biden fan. Cognitive Dissonance much?

Your boy certainly has a few cognitive issues - you know the thing.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Ummm - I believe you're a biden fan. Cognitive Dissonance much?

Your boy certainly has a few cognitive issues - you know the thing.
    No debates nor interviews after 8:00 pm.....

24. Likes Newman109 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

We is machinests cogs are good things!

26. Likes barbter liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

No debates nor interviews after 8:00 pm.....
    And certainly not by Tucker Carlson, Ben Shapiro, Laura Ingraham, Chris Wallace, or anyone else who would ask him questions that might break his eggshell.

28. Likes digger doug, Mtndew liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by FredC View Post
    We is machinests cogs are good things!
    I don't think I'd want EITHER political cannibal for Pretzelbent in a machine hall.. But if I hadda?

- DJT as junkyard dog to keep the meth heads from stealing the wiring.

- Beijing's Quid-pro-quo-Joe a safe bet for "lights out" CNC running.

Providing the machinery is in good order, and the other Bidens who can still move their thieving hands fast enough to steal are at a safe distance smoking crack and parasitizing some other woman or shop.