What's new
What's new

OT, Covid acronym to keep you safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

garyhlucas

Stainless
There is a new 4 letter acronym to help you remember how to stay safe during the Pandemic. It stands for Test Isolate Trace be Safe. I think I am going to get that on a T-shirt.

TITBS...huh? Unless you selectively leave out one of the letters it makes little sense, actually it makes little sense anyway.:eek:

Stuart

Yah, Yuh? tattoo on ass, gooood fer yer winkee!

"Why complicate the laundry cycle when you can have it permanently tattoo'ed on your ass once and DONE?

Naughty delete naughty delete!! Tin-Star Tin-Star!

200,000 dead so far in the USA alone. Always good for a laugh, I guess?

It seems to cause brain-death in djt supporters too, in far larger numbers. Almost like they must be, to BE supporters...

We've had a bewildering number of slogans in the UK. The latest is - Hands, Face, Space " - which means wash your hands regularly, cover your face in public and maintain a safe space in public. I don't really think that's asking too much to be honest.

Regards Tyrone.

There is a new 4 letter acronym to help you remember how to stay safe during the Pandemic. It stands for Test Isolate Trace be Safe. I think I am going to get that on a T-shirt.

I like this better:

Attachments

• Mask-MeMe.jpg
    Mask-MeMe.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 122

It seems to cause brain-death in djt supporters too, in far larger numbers. Almost like they must be, to BE supporters...

Yes....I wonder how Billary would have handled this.....

OH FFS! Not this again.

Milland do you know an abnormally large number of people personally that have died, or even contracted C-19? You seem to jump on the train about the death toll every chance you get.

My wife had it and recovered, even though she has COPD, RA, and some thyroid issues...

OH FFS! Not this again.

Milland do you know an abnormally large number of people personally that have died, or even contracted C-19? You seem to jump on the train about the death toll every chance you get.
His death wish is a very ordinary "TDS" byproduct. Similar to smaller rodents who eat cat feces.

They become infected with a brain parasite cats harbour, and take progressively more fooolish risks. Which makes it easier for the cats to dine on rodents with reduced expenditure of energy.

Brain parasite may strip away rodents’ fear of predators—not just of cats | Science | AAAS

No joke. TDS works the same way.

Many of those who have it are now facing jail time for arson and looting. Others are running some sort of functionally crippled stroke-survivor for the office of President of the USA.

Go figure the rodents think cats are the vulnerable ones.

My wife had it and recovered, even though she has COPD, RA, and some thyroid issues...

Annnnnnd they just twigged to the fact that there are several other viri - totally unrelated, not necessary even same "corona" family - that happen to have similar means of attaching to and entering a cell to compromise it.

Folks who have developed antibodies to those OTHER viri seem to either not get COVID at all, ELSE manage it rather better than the averages.

Dengue Fever has just been added to that growing list as a high-probable .. off the back of anomalies discovered in Brazil, wherein areas of the country previously hard hit by Dengue now show LOW hits from Covid;

How super-spreader cities, highways, hospital bed availability, and dengue fever influenced the COVID-19 epidemic in Brazil | medRxiv

Survive long enough, we will know enough to longer survive.

Not exactly new, is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back