What's new
What's new

OT; Cross threading & my OCD

CAPCNC

Aluminum
Im getting ready for work this morning and find this! photo.jpg
So I go in the bedroom turn on the light and say to my lil honey WTF is this!?!?:mad5:
She looks and says "what?? big deal":rolleyes5:
I said are you out of your mind!?!? "Not good!":willy_nilly:
She says "whatever"
Calmly I told her "Im going to work now. If this continues to happen I can not guarantee the safety of you and the kids anymore.":stirthepot:
She rolls over and says "turn off the fuckin light.":toetap:

I have my own tooth paste tube for similar reasons + the girlfriend always squeeze the frigging thing in the middle and it drives me nuts as you get to the end of the tube to keep chasing it up to the nozzel end!!#

Kinda funny when your single how you forget all the potentially aggravating quirks of living with anouther human.

My wife cannot screw the lid on the milkjugs, soda bottles, toothpaste, anything.....by my 5 year old daughter knows to do it correctly, even turning it the right way. Glad she got some of the good genes from me.
Joe

Our my old boss who would say when we didn't have the right 10mm screw to just grab a 3/8 and 'just strip it in'
Drove me nuts
Jordy

Losing Battle

IMG_0090.jpgIMG_0090.jpg

Middle tube squeezers will not go down with out a fight. I mistakenly purchased this thinking it would solve the still obvious problem.
She has thumbs for f*&k sake a primate could screw on the top let alone flip a flap closed!
Just for arguments sake I asked my buddy Merlin (One eyed cat I rescued from a paper bag thrown in dumpster) to put the screw cap on; it took a bit but he did it!

If that is all you have to worry about count your blessings. Pretty sure the judge isn't going to give you the house in the upcoming divorce. For her sake I hope it's quick and painless.

Back