Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Milacron View Post
    tech pockets... ! ???

2. Likes Mark Wendt liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

1. The phone app is dead accurate on other phones, just not on my 6S for some reason
    I think eventually the app publisher will revise it to work on the 6S.

2. I'm not talking about "cargo pants" Dickies and Wrangler Riggs have pants with "tech pockets"...THAT is what I'm talking about. So called cargo pants have extra pockets but the pockets are typically too large and the phone flops around in them. A proper tech pocket is such that the phone slips in perfect fit and will never slide out by accident.
    I had never heard of tech pockets but that is interesting and worth checking out. My LG "dumb phone" is fairly small (3.5" screen) but I hate to carry it in a regular pocket with other things. My old flip phone was small enough to coexist with a wallet.

Also note I said Wrangler RIGGS... these are not standard Wrangler jeans but much heavier duty. I've never seen them in any store but they can be ordered via Amazon among other places. Also note the Wrangler Riggs tech pocket may not be large enough for the largest smart phones but the iPhone 6S fits perfectly (well, ok, not "perfect"...a little tight if you have a protective case....fits perfect without a case or iPhone 5 and less with case)

The Wrangler Riggs pants are way less expensive than Duluth pants. Dickies less expensive still, but not as nice.
    Do any models have an elastic waist? Yes, I admit my waist size varies a bit from time to time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Do any models have an elastic waist? Yes, I admit my waist size varies a bit from time to time.
    Maybe but I doubt it. The Riggs line is meant for construction workers and linemen. You can even get double layer denim on the front legs on some models.

Country
    CHRISTMAS ISLAND
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I forget my little 3 foot tape measure to measure nuts or whatever at a hardware store.
    I will bring a small tape measure with me if needed to the hardware store, but if I forget, I go get one off the store shelf and use it.

Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 67Cuda View Post
    I will bring a small tape measure with me if needed to the hardware store, but if I forget, I go get one off the store shelf and use it.

Tom
    As I said earlier the hardware store was just an off the cuff example, not really all that typical for me..just something most can relate to. Plus the hardware store here is so large one might have to walk into another time zone to fetch a tape measure at the other end of the building.