What's new
What's new

OT- Doosan factory tour video... how did they film this segment ?

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
Starting at 3:40... to 4:00 in below video...how did they film "walking down the aisle views" with no hint of camera jitters ? Could a rolling tripod with image stabilization equipped camera do this...or is it more elaborate track system ? Suspect rolling tripod would require a near perfect floor, but you tell me.

YouTube

Drone. You can even see the papers on the clipboards fluttering as the drone approaches.
Funny... I didn't notice that until you pointed it out... guess that nails it as a drone, had not occurred to me they could use one indoors.

Funny... I didn't notice that until you pointed it out... guess that nails it as a drone, had not occurred to me they could use one indoors.

It's even better than that. They have tiny inexpensive drones that can be used inside ducts and sewers. You can inspect your attic or crawlspaces. Especially useful if you have a cathedral ceiling, etc.

It is hard for me to imagine what it would be like being a kid with all this cheap and amazing tech available - drones, lasers, 3d printing (at home or at the library or school), pocket computer, etc.

A buddy of mine keeps insisting I need to get a go-pro cam. I keep telling him that my life is not nearly as exciting as he seems to think.

Back