OT: Ebay raising Final Value Fees since they are not going to use PayPal anymore. - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Country
    AUSTRALIA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Non FB users dont seem to understand you dont even need to have your picture on facebook ...Im in a number of groups about machinery and old vehicles ,and that is where you get the buyers......these guys will grab some NOS part instaneously,and no postage /freight BS......they come and pay cash and pickup same day for hard to find parts.......its a bit like my aged mother refusing to have a computer because the internet was a "river of filth",as some old hag had told her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

On the ebay subject, me needing to tool 3 machines, and other shop items, I found it much better to "buy it now" then bid on things like I used to do.
    The general tool sellers seem to try to hold a line on items like Starrett tools, the 199 level is a good example. As a buyer, I am looking for the seller that wants to sell fast. I needed an extra, and got a good one with a duck taped broken box for under $200. The 199 level has wild "buy it now" prices, and there seems to be alot of them.
    I have a feeling, old machines, and related tools are probably not going up in value.
    As far as the stupid personal attack shit that has been going on here, none would do it to my face! Why? Because they would know I would instantly plant them like a fucking Onion!
    Other then that, I like to talk machines.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by donie View Post
    On the ebay subject, me needing to tool 3 machines, and other shop items, I found it much better to "buy it now" then bid on things like I used to do.
    The general tool sellers seem to try to hold a line on items like Starrett tools, the 199 level is a good example. As a buyer, I am looking for the seller that wants to sell fast. I needed an extra, and got a good one with a duck taped broken box for under $200. The 199 level has wild "buy it now" prices, and there seems to be alot of them.
    I have a feeling, old machines, and related tools are probably not going up in value.
    As far as the stupid personal attack shit that has been going on here, none would do it to my face! Why? Because they would know I would instantly plant them like a fucking Onion!
    Other then that, I like to talk machines.

I am that seller that wants to sell fast so I start off lower than everyone else and then keep lowering if it doesn't sell. Unless it is an item I could use myself I don't keept it on Ebay for months on end. Just want it gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Phil in Montana View Post
    Its to the point ebay does not mater anymore, avoid them...Phil
    I agree. Unless there is something on eBay that I can't live without, I stay away. There were nothing but problems on the last few purchases that I made there about a year ago.

eBay is almost finished as far as I can see at least for me.

5. Likes GregSY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I no longer sell anything on Ebay. I only buy stuff on ebay if it's one-of-a-kind, and if ebay ever requires me to do any more than I already am, I'll stop buying, too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"Ok, let’s go over this;

you aren’t stupid enough to engage in partisanship but everything Democrat/liberal is bad? Wow.

“That’s why he so good” really? He has Putin’s leash around his neck because he’s beholden to Russian oligarchs.. And apparently he has a leash on your neck, how does that feel? You roll over at his command? Heel to his whims? What a man.

in NYC we’ve know a con when we see it, and we’ve been on to that turd since the 1980s

At least if you were on something you’d have an excuse. "

I never said everything about liberals was bad....but rather, the liberal movement (and Demo Party) has slid increasingly to the left in recent years. Liberals have morphed from dope-smoking laissez-faire types into dope-smoking power hungry tight asses. In the 1930's, the Democrat Party did pretty well (after their attempt to maintain slavery in the 1860's). But, things have degraded steadily once again.

As a New York liberal (perhaps the worst of all), explain to the class why your state should be supported by the rest of the country? That's right, your liberal policies have made a moocher of of New York for decades. Nothing worse than a moocher, except a moocher that feels entitled. New York is a breeding ground of entitlement, busybodyism, and generally stupid thought.

The problem with trying to hang labels on Trump is there is absolutely no proof. That's a big stumbling block for the cognitive. On the other hand, we have extensive evidence of Joe getting his head pulled back by China's leash as his rectum is injected with Chinese seed. His addict son's laptop alone shows that.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GregSY View Post
    "Ok, let’s go over this;

you aren’t stupid enough to engage in partisanship but everything Democrat/liberal is bad? Wow.

“That’s why he so good” really? He has Putin’s leash around his neck because he’s beholden to Russian oligarchs.. And apparently he has a leash on your neck, how does that feel? You roll over at his command? Heel to his whims? What a man.

in NYC we’ve know a con when we see it, and we’ve been on to that turd since the 1980s

At least if you were on something you’d have an excuse. "

I never said everything about liberals was bad....but rather, the liberal movement (and Demo Party) has slid increasingly to the left in recent years. Liberals have morphed from dope-smoking laissez-faire types into dope-smoking power hungry tight asses. In the 1930's, the Democrat Party did pretty well (after their attempt to maintain slavery in the 1860's). But, things have degraded steadily once again.

As a New York liberal (perhaps the worst of all), explain to the class why your state should be supported by the rest of the country? That's right, your liberal policies have made a moocher of of New York for decades. Nothing worse than a moocher, except a moocher that feels entitled. New York is a breeding ground of entitlement, busybodyism, and generally stupid thought.

The problem with trying to hang labels on Trump is there is absolutely no proof. That's a big stumbling block for the cognitive. On the other hand, we have extensive evidence of Joe getting his head pulled back by China's leash as his rectum is injected with Chinese seed. His addict son's laptop alone shows that.
    Sir, this is a Wendy's

Country
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by GregSY View Post
    The facts ma'am, Just the facts:-

How much federal funding each state receives from the government

38. Texas

• Net federal funding: $304 per resident

47. New York

• Net federal funding: -$1,792 per resident

Note the minus sign.

10. Likes PDW liked this post