What's new
What's new

Ot Emmanuel Goldstein

I had some good pics of my McLaren. Prob went away with my phone bricking. Very few cars can haul your ass down the road like a McLaren. Mine was a 570S. Acceleration was relentless, so was the depreciation.

By the OP's history, I'm guessing these may not be road-going McLarens. And yeah I'd like a peek too. My uncle has a 720S, but you can Google and see photos of those.

Ya, EG, tried to PM you the other day and inbox was full...

I was behind a McLaren the other day in traffic... I pass a dealership everyday to and fro work... Maybe I should wear a suit one day and talk them into a test drive ... :D

Ya, EG, tried to PM you the other day and inbox was full...

I was behind a McLaren the other day in traffic... I pass a dealership everyday to and fro work... Maybe I should wear a suit one day and talk them into a test drive ... :D

Can you post the photos from your phone? PM me your phone number, I'll text the photos to you.

Little further translation: NSA [del]HQ[/del] is in Ashburn, VA. EG apparently is the poster formerly known as Seamoss. Got me on the Divil bit.

Edit: tried to do the strikethrough text. Guess it doesn't work here.

Little further translation: NSA HQ is in Ashburn, VA. EG apparently is the poster formerly known as Seamoss. Got me on the Divil bit.

The one who praised DPRK on a forum? Said they had every right to have nukes? Before he took up shilling for CCP?

Ah, well we all live in glass houses already! I think it funny!

Ashburn is not an administrative facility.

"HQ" when I was signing in was at Fort Meade, MD. DIA Fort Ritchey. They've moved. The clumsey ones pretend they don't HAVE a HQ that anybody knows about to the point of frustration.

"Miss?" "You have a <secure phone> labelled < what she could see>. in your hand.

Horrified! How could I know THAT from the other end of the wire?

"All I am trying to do is get you to PAY US for it!"

:)

Back