What's new
What's new

OT Estate Sale of Machineshop tools and equipment. - Ft Myers Fl 9/20/18

stevec22

Plastic
I posted several months ago about my BIL who had cancer and would be selling his machine shop with tools and tooling. At the time you guys gave good advise on how to value his "stuff"

OP was here https://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/general/ot-what-best-way-determine-value-machine-shop-equipment-tooling-342542/#post3211852

My SIL has hired a Estate Sale company to handle the sale. Easiest for her and I won't have to spend this winter showing things to tire kickers. :)

Anyway here is a link to the sale if anyone is interested in looking or attending. Mods I hope this is acceptable

Speed & Machine Shop Liquidation.. | Fort Myers, FL 3395 | EstateSales.org

Thanks again to all who replied in my previous thread.

Steve

Wow..lots of stuff. Almost all of it appears brand new, still in the wrappers. Condolences..looks like he was all tooled up to make a living.

Stuart

So you posted it once, and now starting a new thread ?

and never did you post in the "for sale" section .....

So you posted it once, and now starting a new thread ?

and never did you post in the "for sale" section .....

Sorry, no I didn't post in for sale section. This thread may have been better posted there.

He passed away in June and she didn't want to "think about" dealing with his shop tooling. I returned to Arkansas and was not in a position to sort through the tooling to list here. She subsequently decided to use the estate sale people to handle everything.

Several people had expressed an interest in some of the tooling, so therefore this post. Again, sorry if misposted or if anyone was offended.

I am bumping this thread one last time for anyone that may have missed it.

Thanks again to everyone that posted information regarding values and advise.

This is a great forum and I will be back when I have a need for machining information and help.

Steve

Edit: I am pretty sure that they will provide information by telephone and will take credit cards for those outside of the SW Florida area.

Back