What's new
What's new

OT -- Forum posting typeface change??

specfab

Titanium
Is it my incipient Alzheimer's, or did the font in which message posts are displayed change overnight? (Or sometime very recently?)

I noticed the print appears to be larger and easier to read, thanks says these old eyes.

Have you ever increased or decreased the font size using the keyboard shortcuts?

• Zoom in - Press Ctrl (CMD on a Mac) and the plus key (+) on your keyboard.
• Zoom out - Press Ctrl (CMD on a Mac) and the minus key (-) on your keyboard.

I’m noticing the same thing thing on my iPad not using the forum app. It looks like the posts are slightly larger than the username text now.

Is it my incipient Alzheimer's, or did the font in which message posts are displayed change overnight? (Or sometime very recently?)
I have "use your own fonts" selected in the browser and googlefonts.com blocked so this is one area where idiot website designers can't mess with me. Score one for the little guy ! Yay ! The worldwide web as it was intended !

Bigger here on firefox too, though strangely this reply to thread box is still the older smaller size.

Have you ever increased or decreased the font size using the keyboard shortcuts?

THANK YOU!!! Works on Ubuntu Linux too.

Paul

Development team here - due to popular demand, we increased the text size across the forum.

If you experience any issues, please let us know.

Thank you,
PM

Well -- I'm glad that it isn't just me. Now, if I could only remember what I was asking...;-)

Looks perfect to me.

By the way, while typing the reply, I see that the font in the reply box is as small as it was before (or smaller).

Also, on Windows 10 at least, CTRL + scroll wheel changes font size.

Thank you for increasing the font size! Much appreciated, and I’m not exactly an old duffer with bifocals.

Back