What's new
What's new

OT: Home Fabrication: cheapest method

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie138

Aluminum
Could anyone give an estimate as to how much this would cost to have manufactured? I have heard something like 200 thousand.

So I am looking for the cheapest method to make this on my own. The toughest part seems to be the wavy disks.

This may be the insanity of a total noob to metal work but I was wondering if it would be possible to take coper wire and bend it on a bender making concentric rings and putting them on a mold/template the shape of the device. Then welding each wire to the other.. then sanding it all smooth when done. This would be hugely labor intensive but I am looking for a method anyone could make this device on any budget to promote experimentation. IF copper wouldn't work to weld/braze the copper it might be possible to use pure silver. The materials are very important for the operation of the device though so it might have to be pure copper.

3d model Repulsine blen by Alexei Ruin

There is a cap portion missing from the illustration/3D model..

Repulsin-B.jpg

repbcuta.jpg

Stamping, hammering, metal spinning, etc.

Copper is easy to work.

It's been 60 years since the inventor died, and since it isn't in production....

Wouldn't it be fair to say the device doesn't work?

Well the avro car and the Nazi bell didn't fair so well and as for free energy....:nutter:

First off you need to be very specific in dimensions and specs.
Second why the choice of material copper and silver are very different metals.

I'd just like to know how the thing is supposed to work.

Stamping, hammering, metal spinning, etc.

Copper is easy to work.

It's been 60 years since the inventor died, and since it isn't in production....

Wouldn't it be fair to say the device doesn't work?

A lot of info about the device hasn't surfaced until recently.. also.. a lot of breakthroughs in tech recently such as cold fusion, see Focardi and Rossi, may help in understanding how to make the device work.

I feel from all the info I have read (can give people this info) that if I can manufacture an exact copy that I can get it to work. There is supposed to be a special catalyst (can explain more if you like) used. I think another important aspect is the resonance... harmonics. Finding the perfect speed/oscillations.

Looks like a goofball, pie it the sky item.

Beware anything that claims to provide 500% more power, cleaner, better etc.

They always say you must use a XYZ special gizmo, but don't explain how it works, or why it is better.. They usually spout all kinds of babble, which when looked up in college level physics book, none of the words show up ...

How many respected Phd's are behind this???

Copper is a very weak metal. Not the best heat or electrical conductor..

Sounds like a scam. from looks of that, could be built by a coppersmith, and a spinning lathe for 500.00 or so...

Sucker born every minute.

This thread should be locked soon...

Not a manufacturing or production shop job, just another free energy scam.

Most people here, make far more complicated devices, that actually work.

Well the avro car and the Nazi bell didn't fair so well and as for free energy....:nutter:

First off you need to be very specific in dimensions and specs.
Second why the choice of material copper and silver are very different metals.

I'd just like to know how the thing is supposed to work.

I don't mean to sound like a whacko.. but its necessary to look at this entire thing in context. If this technology gets out it would destroy many industries.. especially the military industrial complexe - aviation industry. The money spent on a joke of a contraption like the Avro Car is nothing in the scheme of things. Money well spent actually.

Again.. I know people will think this is nuts.. but someone very close to me witnessed something that can't be explained away any other way.. and in the context of events has shown me definitively what is going on. Especially with so much info coming out recently in books such as The Hunt For Zero Point by Nick Cook and Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by Paul laViolette.

See TTwonsend Brown and the B2.

As for the materials silver and copper are necessary because the electrolysis of water is a big component of this. also.. these materials create a type of Faraday disk.. there are many many types of forces at work here.. because of the electrolysis steel would rust instantly.. earlier models were reported to.

I have heard other types of materials might work.. I was considering carbon fiber because of the diamagnetic properties.. and easier fabrication (maybe?) but if I am going to the trouble I don't really want to take risks in it hindering the effects.

IT IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BS.

I work with copper...

You have been scammed.

"If this technology gets out it will destroy other industries..."

"The Hunt For Zero Point by Nick Cook and Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion by Paul laViolette."

Sir,

WE ARE OTHER INDUSTRIES, SO DON"T POST HERE.

Looks like a goofball, pie it the sky item.

Beware anything that claims to provide 500% more power, cleaner, better etc.

They always say you must use a XYZ special gizmo, but don't explain how it works, or why it is better.. They usually spout all kinds of babble, which when looked up in college level physics book, none of the words show up ...

How many respected Phd's are behind this???

Copper is a very weak metal. Not the best heat or electrical conductor..

Sounds like a scam. from looks of that, could be built by a coppersmith, and a spinning lathe for 500.00 or so...

Sucker born every minute. PT BARNUM

I understand the skepticism.. I don't blame you. If I didn't know what I do I would feel exactly the same way. It is tough for me to wrap my brain around and I am convinced it's real.

I just ask to keep an open mind. I am not looking to sell anything.. just help in the best way I might tackle this on my own. I may have gotten the price wrong the cost someone claimed it would take to have it manufactured. They weren't trying to sell me anything just someone else attempting to do this themselves. But they might have been talking about some other device he made as well. But 20,000 is just as far away for me as 200,000 right now.

And I am not look to make money off this.. just a love of science and a despising of technologies being suppressed.

IT IS COMPLETE AND UTTER BS.

I work with copper...

You have been scammed.

"If this technology gets out it will destroy other industries..."

Sir,

WE ARE OTHER INDUSTRIES, SO DON"T POST HERE.

Scammed by who about what?

All truth goes through 3 phases.. first it is ridiculed.. second it is violently opposed.. third it is accepted as self evident.

.... If this technology gets out it would destroy many industries.. especially the military industry complexes - aviation industry. ...<snip>

Typical. Obviously, in light of the world's impending crash due to energy, this has been overlooked by all legitimate researchers.

But then, what the heck! I could use the work....I'll build it for $10k ;)

And the 3rd truth is taken as gospel by goofballs who have no clue to the simple mechanical, physical, and electrical properties of elements.

Go Away...

The main "bell" in your photograph appears to be spun copper. That would be the easiest way to make it. I think that you will find that making it by metal spinning would be the easiest to learn how to do... NOT that metal spinning is easy to learn.

See: YouTube - metalspinningworksho's Channel
for an intro to the process.

I did a brief read on how the device is supposed to work and it appears that copper is necessary for its low electrical resistance. Supposedly some sort of electrostatic charge is built up between parts of it (may not work on a damp day) and this is somehow important to it working as device with positive lift.

Lots of youtube videos with the device spinning but none show it actually flying or producing "over-unity" power.

-DU-

jnaudin's website, as seen on the posted .jpg, is one of many listed on a master page of similar bunko sites. His site is dead...tells us what? He has either been killed by XXXXXX, or is so wealthy he doesn't need the site anymore...he's sold enough plans for 15.99.

The main "bell" in your photograph appears to be spun copper. That would be the easiest way to make it. I think that you will find that making it by metal spinning would be the easiest to learn how to do... NOT that metal spinning is easy to learn.

See: YouTube - metalspinningworksho's Channel
for an intro to the process.

I did a brief read on how the device is supposed to work and it appears that copper is necessary for its low electrical resistance. Supposedly some sort of electrostatic charge is built up between parts of it (may not work on a damp day) and this is somehow important to it working as device with positive lift.

Lots of youtube videos with the device spinning but none show it actually flying or producing "over-unity" power.

-DU-

The problem is though I don't have a lathe.. what is the chepaest I could get one that is sufficient for this project?

There are a huge number of forces going on here... recent advances in cold fusion may point to what is going on in this device and why it worked in the past and hasn't worked for many..

The material used in cold fusion is nickel... I think if I either use nickel as a catalyst or in the design of the repulsine it could be the difference. Also I want to try catalysts used for electrolysis as a catalyst in water -- water is supposed to be used to start the reaction. But then once it gets going it is supposed to run on it's own with nothing fueling it.

Also, there are other devices that use the same principles involved by with more mainstream technology.. such as a huge tesla coil powering crafts.. which is what I think Schuaberger is doing in his own fashion..

See these 2 articles.. this news came out last week..

Before It's News

Cold Fusion Steams Ahead at World's Oldest University

Look.. there is no way I can convince you this is real.. but just keep this in mind...

Bob Lazar who in my opinion is a government disinfo agent is best buddies with a guy named John Lear..

John Lear is the son of William Lear.. William Lear (the guy who started Lear Jet) claimed antigravity was right around the corner in the early 50s. And he didn't even know the government already had it thanks to Schauberger's work they acquired after WWII.

The first place UFOs were seen was over Germany... they were called Foo Fighters.. these were the first devices made from Schaubergers work. Our airmen thinking they were alien gave us the idea o use this form of disinfo to hide this tech.

John Lear spends his time now claiming aliens are on the moon and Venus.. he lays out the most outlandish disinfo you will ever hear.. probably to cover up the fact his dad said Antigrav was right around the corner when every major aviation manufacturer was pulblicly stating they were working on antigravity before it went secret.

Schuabergers work is the first stepping stone to what is now probably a hundred years more advanced tech..

You are wasting bandwidth.

WE ARE THE INDUSTRIES THAT WILL BE DESTROYED BY THIS TECHNOLOGY..

We build things for NASA, The Auto industry, Defense, Aircraft.

You will make us obsolete..

Go to a Home shop forum, WE CAN afford to build that nonworking device..

LOL

It's the easiest thing in the world to be a skeptic...

People like yourselves are a testament to the internet and humanity..

All truth goes through 3 phases..

First it is ridiculed

Second it is violently opposed

Third it is accepted as self evident..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back