What's new
What's new

Moore Rotary Tables, Precision Index Center, Pantograph

Wonderful equipment from a bygone era. I recently visited an engineering shop which was having a clear and bought some tooling from them. As I was about to leave, the owner asked if I was interested in a rotary table he had. Initially, I wasn't, but took a look anyway. Wow, a Moore table in the mahogany wheeled cabinet. In perfect condition, though sadly, the sine table and tailstock had long gone. I never thought I would be lucky enough to get such a table and it is the perfect compliment for my No. 3 Moore jig borer. Great to see the information you have posted here, thank you.

Wonderful equipment from a bygone era. I recently visited an engineering shop which was having a clear and bought some tooling from them. As I was about to leave, the owner asked if I was interested in a rotary table he had. Initially, I wasn't, but took a look anyway. Wow, a Moore table in the mahogany wheeled cabinet. In perfect condition, though sadly, the sine table and tailstock had long gone. I never thought I would be lucky enough to get such a table and it is the perfect compliment for my No. 3 Moore jig borer. Great to see the information you have posted here, thank you.

Thanks for sharing your story. A good one. Always a delight hearing from those bringing home the big iron, all the miles logged and tons lifted. Look forward to posting more.

Back