What's new
What's new

OT Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

kⒶotikgood

Plastic
Hey all, thanks for having a sight like this available. I know from running forums in the past its a lot of [thankless sometimes] work so thank you to the admin staff as well as everyone contributing from the member pool. I only glossed over the forum as a whole quickly but I was impressed at the sheer amount of content here.

As for me, I'm a retired US Navy Firecontrolman. After I got out of the navy I became interested in fabricating for the automotive Performance implementations, that let to welding which I also enjoy. I also do a lot of purchasing of storage lockers, warehouse cleanouts and abandoned freight. I recently ended up with a huge collection of Mori Seiki spare service parts. As I researched them to get them ready to sell online I became very interested in the industry and here I am. Well thanks again for having me aboard!

kⒶotikgood;3632384 said:
Hey all, thanks for having a sight like this available. I know from running forums in the past its a lot of [thankless sometimes] work so thank you to the admin staff as well as everyone contributing from the member pool. I only glossed over the forum as a whole quickly but I was impressed at the sheer amount of content here.

As for me, I'm a retired US Navy Firecontrolman. After I got out of the navy I became interested in fabricating for the automotive Performance implementations, that let to welding which I also enjoy. I also do a lot of purchasing of storage lockers, warehouse cleanouts and abandoned freight. I recently ended up with a huge collection of Mori Seiki spare service parts. As I researched them to get them ready to sell online I became very interested in the industry and here I am. Well thanks again for having me aboard!

Here's the proper forum:
https://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/tooling-parts-and-accessories-for-sale-or-wanted/

I had to look it up. I thought a firecontrol man would put out fires or maybe run a boiler. I found out they start fires by sending gunfire and missles far away from their ship.
Bil lD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back