What's new
What's new

OT-ish - is Adama OK?

Milland

Diamond
Hi all,
Just wondering how Adama's doing, he's been quiet on the site since mid-May. I pm'd one of the British members (Limy Sami), but he's heard nothing either.

Hope he's just busy, or the computer decided to go flambé...

[Figured I'd post this early, while the English horde is having their morning porridge]

I sent a PM on October 2 and received no reply.
AND,only peasants call it porridge. Go upmarket and say porage or for just one person on PM,gruel.

Hey, I'm a Peasant-American, and I strongly object to being objectified as a less-than-magnificent specimen of humanity!! I'm contacting my lawyer and my human rights advocate!

Back on topic - well, that's concerning. I know he wasn't a young'n, here's hoping his being AWOL is totally voluntary...

... I know he wasn't a young'n, ...

Actually he is a young'n - met him when he popped round to mine to pick up some Stainless tooling plate about 10 years ago.
He lives in Suffolk, like me, I think somewhere in-between Ipswich and Lowestoft.
I hope he's OK, he's been regularly active for many years. Unlike him to be so quiet.

Actually he is a young'n - met him when he popped round to mine to pick up some Stainless tooling plate about 10 years ago.
He lives in Suffolk, like me, I think somewhere in-between Ipswich and Lowestoft.
I hope he's OK, he's been regularly active for many years. Unlike him to be so quiet.

I sit corrected. That's good, but still begs the question of why he buggered off.

I'm pretty sure it's Leiston, near the Sizewell nuke

Can Don supply his sign up email..ie his personal one?
And then drop him a line?
He may have just ran away form the site for whatever reason, but still be hopefully busy etc?

I just read his last full week of posts back in May. Wasn't involved in any obvious tiffs with anyone.

He HAD seen some very busy times, pre-Brexit stocking-up, but still found time to post. Hasn't even logged in at all since May, though one need not login to but browse.

Hope it isn't an accident or a health issue. Don't have to be ancient for those to hit.

I just read his last full week of posts back in May. Wasn't involved in any obvious tiffs with anyone.

He HAD seen some very busy times, pre-Brexit stocking-up, but still found time to post. Hasn't even logged in at all since May, though one need not login to but browse.

Hope it isn't an accident or a health issue. Don't have to be ancient for those to hit.

Am I mistaken in thinking that I recall him talking about having some chronic health problems / disabilities?

Hi Bill,
Sent you a pm along with an email contact. I don't use Facebook much, but I can send a contact message to Adama and see if he'll respond (ideally to this thread).

[Edit: contact with Bill made, will reach out to Adam]

Back