What's new
What's new

OT: Moderator approval needed for reply?

I have that problem in the material handling and rigging forum. J Holland has some attachments on his salvage pump post that are listed as awaiting moderator approval.

I just tried to post a reply on OT - Homemade Crane Failure and it said that my post will be hidden until a moderator approves it. I refreshed and the post isn't showing up on either the page or on my "My Activity" page. I've never seen this happen before.

Near as I can tell.. as a looooong time DB coder and admin..

PM is struggling... and HARD ... with their creaky VB/and alleged RDBMS.. infrastructure.

Note that these instances are hitting medium and long term (very!) well-known contributors. Not newbies with zero prior posts as might be Chinese or other spammers.

I'd guess "super-admin" practicalman has a full plate....already?

Not your doing, IOW. You simply got "sideswiped" by some unrelated bit of truancy.

I assume the forum proprietors want to review and eliminate dangerous ideas for lifting devices..to avoid widening the scope for greedy lawyers to extort money.

I assume the forum proprietors want to review and eliminate dangerous ideas for lifting devices..to avoid widening the scope for greedy lawyers to extort money.

Since WHEN did that lot need an excuse?

USA is around 9 times as litigeous a society as the "second place winner". Which usta bee JAPAN! UK was one twelfth as likely. Aus might not even be in the top five, globally?

Got the widespread impediment of "common sense", the Oz have.

Gawd! Wotta burden to "progress"!

NOT!

I tried posting twice to a thread in "Material Handling/Rigging", got the same message of needing moderator approval. Posted to 2 other threads without problem, not sure if this post will give same message.

Edit: This one worked.

Back