Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Few questions to clarify your theory.

1 Is Amelia being held at area 51 or 52?
    2 Is it true the one armed man who killed Ron and Nichole was curator at the Iraq national museum?
    3 Where's the beef?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

1)amelia was captured by the japanese
    2)no it was the IRAN national museum not IRAQ
    3)its whats for dinner

hope this clarifies

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    California
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Who signed off on your security clearance?
    Hillary
    Iran is not till next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MCMLXIX View Post
    Iran is not till next year.
    this unfortunately is correct we will be at war with iran within 365 days from now. not for any good reason, other than there is nothing left in Iraq and gannystan

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by tay2daizzo8 View Post
    if you read whats next you will not get that time back in your life. fair warning

(this next part is actually true) when America invaded iraq one of the first places we sought to go was the iraq national museum. American troops fought for many hours trying to capture this museum from Saddam troops...why do you think that is..not oil...not gold...not weapons(cuz we know there were no WMD) it was extraterrestrial technology, Saddam couldn't figure out how to use it but none the less it was there, why else fight so hard for a building the size of a small apartment complex with no strategic value. we have been lied to for years and it will continue as long as we stay complacent not to question everything.
    i did warn you
    This is an interesting story that is related a bit to Iraq and what Saddam was doing:
    The Bucegi mountain secrets - Hidden From Humanity. Ancient tunnels reveal our true history

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Maybe you can answer a question thats been bugging me my entire adult life.
    What color are conspiracy theories?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

if you read whats next you will not get that time back in your life. fair warning

The Armageddon will come and the truth will come out, we will see what petty existence we have created for ourselves when an alien nation comes down and destroys us. we are not really here, we were put here. the gman knows this thats why they hide it. they made millions of "conspiracy theorists " look crazy cuz they denied area 51's existence for 50 years, but back in 2013? they admitted it(they only admitted it cuz the cat was out of the bag) they have since moved everything to area 52. its a common misconception aliens were taken to area 51. when the roswell crash happened(they claim it was a weather balloon) area 51 did not exist. newly released docs state that the "weather balloon" was taken to Patterson wright air base in Ohio(?)at the time it was the most advanced and classified places in the states....which begs the question of why bring a weather balloon there for inspection? It took americas best and brightest to figure out they were looking at a weather balloon...nope not one bit. dont believe the lies its all out there for you to find. 9/11 will come out someday when anybody that was alive to live thru those times has died. If you think the iraq war was about 9/11 you are sadly mistaken. (this next part is actually true) when America invaded iraq one of the first places we sought to go was the iraq national museum. American troops fought for many hours trying to capture this museum from Saddam troops...why do you think that is..not oil...not gold...not weapons(cuz we know there were no WMD) it was extraterrestrial technology, Saddam couldn't figure out how to use it but none the less it was there, why else fight so hard for a building the size of a small apartment complex with no strategic value. we have been lied to for years and it will continue as long as we stay complacent not to question everything.
    we have all watched this world turn from a place you could leave your doors unlocked and let your kids outside into the pre marshal law military state we live in now..and it was no accident. Sorry to Milland for wasting your time...i did warn you
    You forgot the erosion and reversal of the earth's magnetic poles, and the bitter fruit of wormwood.
    Humanity is doomed because magnetic chucks will no longer work and surface grinding will become impossible.
    Learn and burn, there's heaps more to that story. You can have my car if you can accurately describe the colour fringe on a conspiracy theory.

I thought we traded all the alien conspiracy stuff in for Muslim paranoia post 9/11?

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Maybe you can answer a question thats been bugging me my entire adult life.
    Many colours. Depends on which SORT of conspiracy theory and who thinks it is only a theory:

Running-dog-yellow, Eastis-red, Commie-Pinko, Neo-con-bluenose, martrydom-green, shit-for-brains-brown, apathetic-grey, totencrap-black ..the list goes on..

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

You are all missing the true meaning of life. Suppose you were one of those alien people and wanted to leave a message for another. It might be millions of years before it was read and you wanted to make sure it was not destroyed before delivery. Even if it was made of the toughest alloy known and placed on a mountain top, and earthquake or volcano might bury it, so you would want to disperse multiple copies. You would also make them self replicating and capable of adapting to changing conditions. In short, you would encode it into the extra DNA that seems to have no purpose and turn it loose. The original messengers were primates and we just happened to evolve. This is the reason for the existence of life, so it does have a purpose, but the indications are that the message has been delivered and the recipient didn't bother to turn it off after reading it.

This isn't original with me. Many decades ago there was a science fiction story on that theme.

Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Im not the conspiracy theorist that thinks the moon landing was fake, i just think alot more went on up there than they want you to believe/.
    If it was faked the Russians would have used that to ream you a new one, as they did not they were either A in on it or B you realy did it, thats enough to convince me of option B being valid. As to what else went on up there, i think it was probably way more mundane and boring than the conspirator's wish it was.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by crazygoat View Post
    Taupe and clear.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

ever watch the press conference from Apollo 11. Those guys dont look to happy to be the first men on the moon(well 2 of them) they look scared shitless of what they saw up there, they are looking at the ground, there faces are long and they are not excited. it looks like they got up there and were warned not to come back.
    I'm one of the people that believes that we never landed there. Too many serious physics problems from the radiation belts to very high temperatures on the moon's surface. I believe that the whole thing was faked and they were threatened with their lives if they ever told--and NASA murdered Gus Grissom to get their point across.

Go back and look at info about the way Grissom was speaking out against NASA and look at the suspicious circumstances of the fire. Watch the interviews with his son and the accident investigator.

There is more evidence that we did NOT go to the moon than evidence that we did.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 9100 View Post
    You are all missing the true meaning of life. Suppose you were one of those alien people and wanted to leave a message for another. It might be millions of years before it was read and you wanted to make sure it was not destroyed before delivery. Even if it was made of the toughest alloy known and placed on a mountain top, and earthquake or volcano might bury it, so you would want to disperse multiple copies. You would also make them self replicating and capable of adapting to changing conditions. In short, you would encode it into the extra DNA that seems to have no purpose and turn it loose. The original messengers were primates and we just happened to evolve. This is the reason for the existence of life, so it does have a purpose, but the indications are that the message has been delivered and the recipient didn't bother to turn it off after reading it.

This isn't original with me. Many decades ago there was a science fiction story on that theme.

Bill
    I've been reading SF for about 71 years and think I do remember such a story. Wonder was it in Astounding/Analog in the days of "old watsisname" . It'l come to me in a while. :-)
    ...lewie...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by steve45 View Post

There is more evidence that we did NOT go to the moon than evidence that we did.
    The best thing about this thread is learning who the complete blockheads are.

As if you're able to discern "evidence" from "wishful thinking". And the artifacts on the Moon (landers, mirrors, buggies, etc.) can be seen by satellite, or are all of them fake too? How to See All Six Apollo Moon Landing Sites - Sky & Telescope

As a builder of a satellite and instruments, I'd hate to think all that work was for naught...

16. Likes SAG 180, Hightemp, TeachMePlease liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Lewie View Post
    I've been reading SF for about 71 years and think I do remember such a story. Wonder was it in Astounding/Analog in the days of "old watsisname" . It'l come to me in a while. :-)
    ...lewie...
    John W. Campbell. We seem to be implemnting his "Free Medicine" position de facto if not also de jure, and with exactly the expected results on the Levi's, surplus dips**t segment of the population.

We might also hope and trust that ACC's earlier short-stories remain largely unremarked as well, lest some death-worshipping rag-head actually program a 'puter to generate the Nine Billion Names of ...never mind... effect is bad enough as it is on their OWN sects, tribes, and clans with but ONE name...

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

plus should we believe everything they tell us?
    If we believed everything we were told, there would be no Republican party.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mtndew View Post
    If we believed everything we were told, there would be no Republican party.
    Meah.. if we believed EVERYTHING any political party told us?

There wouldn't even be life left on Earth!

Ever notice they pick COLOURS for ID? Red, Blue, Green, Brown, Yellow, Pink, Grey, Black, White, "rainbow", even?

That's only because none of them have yet found any OTHER LIE as short and SIMPLE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

The moon is NOT hollow,

BUT,.....

There is a string of planets that are positioned in orbits that are always EXACTLY opposed behind the sun to the position of the earth. The intelligent life that populate these planets control every aspect of our solar system and life on earth. Due to the strategic placement, positioned behind the sun at all times. Detection of these planets is impossible for us on earth.

I did not make this up, It's true! I read it on the internet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Makes sense guys ;-

Last I heard was that Elvis was alive and living in a bus on the moon, ……….and as he can't be seen, we can only assume he's underground, …….therefore the moon must be hollow.

22. Likes Mud liked this post