What's new
What's new

OT! OT! When is the pandemic over so we all can get back to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalG

Diamond
I read.... the "official description" of a pandemic was recently change so not to require "excessive loss of life" . (can there be a sexual expression pandemic?)

Any way. The numbers in my area hardly, no, not hardly, DO NOT support ANY concern regarding the consequences of being infected with SARS-CoV-2. Still the hysteria continues with 6 year old carrying nurf batons while playing soccer to establish proper "social distancing".

This is getting tedious.

Who gets to call this thing off?

Who gets to call this thing off?

The virus does not communicate, it is just communicable. We can call the past to be over, and the future uncertain. Things already have massively changed. It will take a long time before we get to something we can call a new normal.

dee
;-D

Russia has a Vaccine and millions of Russians are getting injected

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Russia has a Vaccine and millions of Russians are getting injected

And the Germans had a great tranquilizer for pregnant women. Thalidomide didn't turn out so well.

Look, people have endured wars that have lasted years. We have to keep socially distant, wear masks, and wash our hands for a while. Not pleasant, but no one is dropping an atom bomb on your hometown. The folks in Beruit just experienced a kiloton level explosion that killed scores, injured thousands, and destroyed tens of thousands homes.

We can show weakness, fear, and mean-spiritedness. Or we can be kind, considerate, and do our best to keep the spirits of others up. And realize that for a lot of people, they've lost loved ones, or have been really hammered financially. Show your quality: be kind.

Kind of like "The Eiger Sanction" when Clint and the European climber are traversing a glacier face. Clint asks "Are we going to make it?" The climber responds:
"No, but we shall continue with style!". I don't think we are in the position of falling off a glacier face (though it may seem like it). But continue with style: show your quality. Be a beacon to others around you.

And things will get less sucky by an by.

Yea there not very good at Nucleur reactors . So I sort of Cringed when I read Putin say that his Daughters were injected with vaccine .

Some of us won't go get a Vaccine, chip, or any of that related shit. I see they can soon stop you from going in stores, get a drivers license, on and on if you don't, then what?

They make bad ass missiles

The best were from Ukraine. As were their Design Engineers.

Now the Rus are scrambling to replace them - also tanks, aircraft, AT missiles, and helicopter engines - whilst spending a high multiple of the money to rebuild Rooshin capability and figure out why they have such high scrap, failure, and "accident" rates for shorter lives .. their original resources having been allowed to decay, be stolen, and/or "Officially" be sold-off cheaply for scrap.

The Ukrianians are dickering to sell to the West. And not-only. See also Antonov.
See also Belarus for key military goods Rooshia needs..

Under Tsar V. V. Stalputler, Me First - "Russia" had gotten OUT of most biznesses besides collecting various forms of "rent".. less effort to steal it... and acting scary at great absorption rates of lost equipment, wasted ammunition, dead and wounded they had to hide the reality of.

Lot of Ukrainians died. In plain view. Far, far more Rooshins. Out of sight. Or so they thought.

It's what Ukrainians DO, defending Ukraine. About half of all "Heroes of the Soviet Union", competent Generals or Marshalls having been Ukrainians?

Why was anyone surprised he puts Kiev at risk of nuclear annhiliation, they return the favour, Moscow & St. Petersburg in easy range.

And stalemate. Rooshia bleeding money. Ukraine earning serious coin feeding Chinese.

Lord love a duck...not more of this stuff, and by the head nut job and his cell mate to boot:nutter:

Stuart

Hey! Children! There will be no math, and there will be NO TESTS>

Follow the leader is the greatest thrill of all!

Some of us won't go get a Vaccine, chip, or any of that related shit. I see they can soon stop you from going in stores, get a drivers license, on and on if you don't, then what?

Sure. But do stock up on tin (aluminum) foil, as the Reptilians will be beaming mind control rays at you through their evil 5G antennas.

So you're seriously an anti-vaxxer? Pray tell, do you trust any modern medicine? Maybe you shouldn't partake, so many ways they could slip a chip into you...

Is there an opinion that a "Vaccine" will draw an end to the political overreach?

In spite of the doubt.

Fauchi warned, "only 50% effective", and "not a end, just a way of dealing".

Scary stuff.

Lord love a duck...not more of this stuff, and by the head nut job and his cell mate to boot:nutter:

Stuart

Oh! Has wearing your facial diaper made the deadly RONA virus go away for you?
Protected behind a half millimeter of cotton and an arms reach. Simple as that. You should have offered the solution months ago.

Myself, I would like to see an end,

eta

Big thunder and lightening outside my window at the moment. Maybe I won't need to concern myself with the flu. The odds are about the same....

Patter of rain.. we need a refresh!

There is no "pandemic", unless the new definition includes less than 1 in 10,000 deaths GLOBALLY. (Calculated from official statistics by me about 4 days ago. With a global population of 7.8 billion, only 700xxx thousand have died (730k? IIRC) 9.06 x10 -5 of the global population. The vast majority of those were quite elderly and or already had serious health issues. Heart, lung and obesity lead the pack. The "test for "covid" does not specifically determine the presence of that exact virus. The test looks for antibodies in your blood for ANY corona virus. Corona is a family of viruses, many of which cause the common cold. Test positive, from a cold you may have had 3 or more years ago, congrats! You're now a statistic.

This entire charade is the biggest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind. And it's about money. Research what happened beginning Sept 19,2019 regarding mega bank hedge fund / equities trading .They screwed up royally with their computer algorithm trading, to the point that, at the end of the day, no one could say for sure which parties were the rightful owner of the stocks they pass back and forth by the millions every second that the markets are open. MAJOR CRISIS! Right? No worries, the wise and benevolent Feral Reserve said, don't worry, we'll just buy it all up. No questions asked re who the rightful owner truly is.

6 trillion + dollars created out of thin air to bail out their buddies. In only 3-4 months time.

Ok..But you can't just create that much new "money" and let it get loose all at once. Who really wants to live through a hyper-inflation? (not me, but sooner or later we'll all get to enjoy one I'm afraid). So, they need to put the brakes on the economy, in a HUGE WAY. Meet my little friend. He might not really exist at all, but you need to be AFRAID! More afraid than you've been of anything before. His name is Covid, but you can just call him Corona.

Status
Not open for further replies.