What's new
What's new

OT: SKF Earring

I made a nuts/bolts/small bearings necklace for my first wife. She left me after getting it. It worked freekin awesome!

I used to have a link for some ear rings made from SKF miniature ballbearings. Any one have a picture. I think they were stock stainless bearing, open, maybe no cage certainly no seal or shield.
Bill D

I could be wrong, it might be Timken

I did find these while looking
2019 Fashion Punk Style Stainless Steel Stud Earrings Men'S Punk Ear Jewelry Rock Gothic Unisex Piercing Earring From Zcqiqi1984, $0.29 | DHgate.Com

Sounds like just the thing to get your boyfriend with valentines day coming up.

Because nothing says “I love you” like a drywall screw thru your ear.

Went thru a drive thru yesterday, f in moron working there had piercings and rings and all sorts of shit all over his face, nose and lips and a few tats for good measure. WTF ts wrong with these idiots? I would never hire anyone that looks like that, how could you trust his judgement on anything? In the drive thru I just had a hard time not just busting out in laughter at the idiot.

Went thru a drive thru yesterday, f in moron working there had piercings and rings and all sorts of shit all over his face, nose and lips and a few tats for good measure. WTF ts wrong with these idiots? I would never hire anyone that looks like that, how could you trust his judgement on anything? In the drive thru I just had a hard time not just busting out in laughter at the idiot.

...but in a few short years, they will get free healthcare, and then look out.

First thing I say when I see someone with all that hardware in their face is “have you been fishin?”
I have enough problems without all that shit hanging from my face.

Look at the bright side, that's one more dipshit you don't have to compete against.

That's old hat....the new SKF now has a Ball Bearing "Nose Ring"....:D

Got to keep up with the millennials...:crazy:

Back