Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    Hopefully we have enough room in prisons to hold them all. The FBI is going after the seditionists and rounding them up. If you suddenly stop posting we will know why.
    I am sure that someone in your realm can use Communism and fascism as a model in determining how we should all be detained and institutionalized.

The thing is there has been little effective preparing the path for that because of the Constitution. The concept of the parties dividing the American people is getting old. Neither side essentially supports the majority. The two parties essentially con the people into lackluster money giveaways.

Take a issue that is popular use it for leverage and payment for doing something else catering to special interests. They took the minimum wage increase and bargained it away . Yes it was a tool of negotiation by a corrupt party. Thing is they have no monopoly on corruption and. Ignoring the people.

Disillusion will be great I hope it will spur positive change in Congress. With such a low rating Congress should have had fencing up before those protest and the overrunning of Congress. Congress is highly ineffective.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Democrats aren't cultists like the republicans and Biden can't just order his senators to vote the way he wants them to. All Democrat senators need to vote in favor if the bill and that isn't happening form the looks of it. Not with the minimum wage thing. It's a shame too. I'd really like to see all of the senators who vote against the minimum wage hike to have to live on $7.25/hour for a few years.
    Does anyone notice that this fellow, Malice, and PDW and likely others have their likes and thanks zeroed? There were others who’s post counts did not change ever even though people would post likes on what they posted nothing was counted. Too a few had had their actual total frozen while they add in their toxic beliefs into getting threads closed here-several of them. They continue today. I just gave a like to this trash post highlighting his disdain for those older than him drawing retirement and SS as a simple example. He mentions incarcerating a group of American citizens who disagree with his Communistic viewpoints. He was saying earlier he was happy to see SS benefitted by COVID deaths also.

Are these manipulative ringers and in effect sanctioned insurrectionists as their de facto function and use is to drive their agenda? Evidently it may be a setting called post bit setting/s.

They have been like a organized gang. The likely reason they are most likely a gang of Marxists in fact. Take note of zero thanks and likes. Like these guys when they post trash and encourage the incarceration of citizens of their opposing political party but remember even so if they won fairly it is only by a hair.

As time marches on those amount then are sick to their stomachs traveling with these pukes. They are leaving the group in droves and every whacked up move Biden makes sends more packing. Remember to like these guys and others and ask them why they hide these likes and thanks. They are always hiding something. They are a gang and of course it is a cult because that is their accusation against opponents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hopefully we have enough room in prisons to hold them all. The FBI is going after the seditionists and rounding them up. If you suddenly stop posting we will know why.
    Send bachelors, the world has enough orphans.

I'm sure you'll be leading the charge General Keyboard.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by standardparts View Post
    Only thing to see is senile old Joe. C'mon man.....Joe Biden is the best the Democrats have?
    Hmm. He was good enough to slam trump out of office. He was good enough to keep the house, and he was good enough to take the senate.
    Driving the stake through turtle-face's heart is fine by me.

5. Likes Hodge, JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Trueturning View Post
    The concept of the parties dividing the American people is getting old. ..
    Both-siderism eh? Nice try.

Know what's REALLY old? Criminals invading our government. Know what's NOT really old? Criminals going to jail.

7. Likes woodchuckNJ, JoeE. liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by jim rozen View Post

Know what's REALLY old? Criminals invading our government. Know what's NOT really old? Criminals going to jail.

There are a lot of people too who can not afford good counsel. They usually will stay in jail often for months when if they could pay a lawyer they would be out preparing for trial or settling in with probation. Nothing to brag about unless it gets truely criminal people off the street or doing time.

If the new Pres does things useful then highlight that. I think it will be a hard path. The immigration is going the wrong direction now. Border state Democrats have already been getting a ear full. A huge wave of just children without anyone even pretending to be their parents. Being president is a tough job. You will see.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't think Cuomo will do time because because he will get the best legal defense money can buy to avoid a homicide rap.

But Cuomo will pay a price for all the sex harrassment allegations.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

"I have recommended this before, but I know most of you guys dont read-" Yeah ok-- go fuck yourself.

But anyway....LBJ is gone. Trump is no longer in the White House. Joe Biden is obviously not capable of unwilling to even attempt to bring Dems and Republicans together.

Why not stick to regaling us with all the great things Democrat Joe Biden is accomplishing. For some reason I'm not seeing that happening.
    sorry you get so upset about anything longer than a comic book... because obviously, you havent read the books, and wont.

The point is, deals are made for EVERY bill that is passed. Back when LBJ was there, and now.

What LBJ did, as "master of the Senate", not as president, is know where every body was buried, and he was able to make deals with every member of congress and the senate, to get a bill passed.

And thats exactly the way it works now- somebody talks to Susan Collins, or Manchin, and deals. They get something, and a bill either passes or fails.

Just like in the era of LBJ, McConnell never takes a bill to the floor if he doesnt know what the outcome is going to be.

I am not going to regale you with how great Biden is. I dont think he's great.
    But he is getting some things done.

"Great"? that depends, of course, on your point of view.

Me, I think he is doing some decent things, and failing at others. Just like pretty much any president.

But I dont think he "controls" much of anything. He can make suggestions, and argue with people behind closed doors.

Again- the Democrats dont run the place unless they have both the House and the 67 votes in the Senate.
    They dont.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Wisconsin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hmm. He was good enough to slam trump out of office. He was good enough to keep the house, and he was good enough to take the senate.
    Driving the stake through turtle-face's heart is fine by me.
    Well as you say...won the House, won the Senate but senile Joe won't deliver on the promise of a $15 min wage. Had time to bomb Syria though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by wp6529 View Post
    Minimum wage is nothing but a vote buying scam. Very few people actually work for minimum wage to begin with
    42% of working americans make fifteen bucks an hour or less.
    its true that only about 3% make a measly 7 and a quarter an hour.
    I think the "market" for selling the fifteen bucks is that 35% who make over minimum wage, and under fifteen.

13. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well as you say...won the House, won the Senate but senile Joe won't deliver on the promise of a $15 min wage. Had time to bomb Syria though.
    Umm problem is 50/50 isn’t a true majority even with the vote from the VP.
    That’s only a simple majority.
    2024 is along way off.
    39 days in office and you find fault in not having every campaign issue through the legislative process?
    Really?
    Some one had a clear majority in both houses and still couldn’t get Obama care repealed or the wall built in 4 years.

What about Hillary? Or Benghazi?

So you have a problem with the President sending a message to the Iranians?

Then the real question still remains wtf does this have to do with power outages in Texas?

15. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Ries View Post
    42% of working americans make fifteen bucks an hour or less.
    its true that only about 3% make a measly 7 and a quarter an hour.
    I think the "market" for selling the fifteen bucks is that 35% who make over minimum wage, and under fifteen.
    Their fault, don't care.

I learned things, used my skills, learned more from others, and perfected my skills, and am well above $15 an hour--by my own merits, not government edict. America is the land of opportunity. You just have to quit being a slack pussy, and reach up and grab that shit by the pussy. It's available to anyone who wants to make the effort.

Beyond $15/hr, the current administration is talking about a 'universal basic income'. WTF? I can sit my ass on the couch and .gov will send me money? Heck yeah, no need to further my skills or even get my hands dirty. I bet I can make more if I snip my ballsack off and change my name to Karen.

Without naming the verboten T$, why the fuck did you guys vote for a potato with strings?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 72bwhite View Post
    ...snip....

So you have a problem with the President sending a message to the Iranians?
    What message are we sending? What's to gain, how does this benefit America? I have close family and friends stationed in the region. I don't want them coming home in wooden overcoats because Potato Joe got pissed his nightly jello was green instead of red.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Gewehr 98 View Post
    Their fault, don't care.

I learned things, used my skills, learned more from others, and perfected my skills, and am well above $15 an hour--by my own merits, not government edict. America is the land of opportunity. You just have to quit being a slack pussy, and reach up and grab that shit by the pussy. It's available to anyone who wants to make the effort.

Beyond $15/hr, the current administration is talking about a 'universal basic income'. WTF? I can sit my ass on the couch and .gov will send me money? Heck yeah, no need to further my skills or even get my hands dirty. I bet I can make more if I snip my ballsack off and change my name to Karen.

Without naming the verboten T$, why the fuck did you guys vote for a potato with strings?
    Sure like the other candidate has nothing to do with who wins an election in our system.

And again wtf does this have to do with Texas power outages?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 72bwhite View Post
    Sure like the other candidate has nothing to do with who wins an election in our system.

And again wtf does this have to do with Texas power outages?

Absolutely nothing. Seems like the current catch all political bitching thread of the moment.

I could/should be in TX right now, making bank on plumbing work. I have a specific work truck stocked with nothing but plumbing gear.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't think Cuomo will do time because because he will get the best legal defense money can buy to avoid a homicide rap.

But Cuomo will pay a price for all the sex harrassment allegations.
    Everyone needs to remember the role of the doctors and hospital who sent them back to the nursing homes to deal with. Those folks running the nursing home could really do nothing about it. Seems the doctors and hospital are quiet about that.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What message are we sending? What's to gain, how does this benefit America? I have close family and friends stationed in the region. I don't want them coming home in wooden overcoats because Potato Joe got pissed his nightly jello was green instead of red.
    Not MY job to monitor his discharges, but he is probably pissing and shitting in Technicolor by this late stage of wind-up-his-clockworks medication cocktails.

Keep in mind when you see him sadly trying to fake being functional that you are seeing the BEST EFFORTS of the top medicos, intensive coaching, limited access, and minimal stress.

AND NOT ..the "real", or natural, remains of Joe Buyed-in.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Their fault, don't care.

There are decent paying opportunities out there for now, but they are disappearing fast. Universal basic income is a joke in the experiments they have done, and can never work in a free market however I expect something like it will ultimately be necessary. You cannot have a stable functional society based on the idea that the majority of people must work, when there simply are not jobs in existence for them. The left's hype about education isn't the solution either since while education is certainly important, 100 people with PhDs competing for 1 available janitorial job is not a solution to anything.

23. Likes Trueturning, TeachMePlease liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Florida
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

There is adequate pent up demand for the persons without jobs.

That they might stay out of trouble and not destabilize is a major concern. Take now cheap labor. It is a thing. Allowing unfettered Illegal Immigration in pursuit of cheap labor has been the major endeavor for some time now and disenfranchises Americans in the process.

Moving up from these the H1B visas are moving in engineers and other higher degrees type person from countries who graduate numbers each year that would eclipse any countries citizens with cheap competition for jobs.

Add the justification that Americans are not qualified for these jobs at higher pay. See they are stupid.

“Idle hands are the devils work shop” at least give them all shovels, ropes, and hand tools then add in a new religion or worship of human dictators then they can perhaps construct modern pyramids.

You have to find something for them to do in a useful manner perhaps make them farmers or ICE employees.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Interestingly enough, El Paso had almost zero blackouts- less than 3000 people, and they lost power for something like 10 minutes. And very few frozen pipes.

Three facts, which are probably completely unrelated-

in 2011, 10 years ago, El Paso had a similar snowstorm, and had extensive power outages and water pipes freezing. So they required winterization by socialist government fiat, of the utilities.

El Paso, unlike the rest of Texas, is connected to the national grid, thru Arizona, allowing them to bring in additional power if they have local problems.

El Paso consistently votes, and is run by, the Democratic Party.

As ol Gomer Pyle would say- What a Co-Inky-Dinky!

As Texas debates power crisis, El Paso credits its few outages to preparedness - ABC News

26. Likes Screwmachine, JoeE. liked this post