What's new
What's new

OT: Are there any US manufacturers of plain white, black, blue, grey t-shirts?

Spud

Diamond
US manufacturer. Short sleeve round neck plain (no logos or designs) t-shirt . Colors: white, black, grey, blue.

If not, then are there very low volume garment manufacturers who will accept raw material and do the cutting and stitching?

yes, lots..
the American Apparel stuff as iwananew10k suggested.
also Bayside, some of the Bella+Canvas stuff, Royal Apparel, Alternative and plenty of others
but, you'll need an account with a wholesaler to order most of these without paying way too much.
i can get all but the royal stuff through my wholesaler so pm me if you want me to put in an order for you, i don't mind.

Aside from a strong distaste for paying 20 bucks and more for a T-shirt, I find that the T-shirt length I like seems to no longer be made. I like short-bodied (high-waist) T-shirts, not ones that, like all the current ones I come across, hang down to the level of your dick. Would be interested in source info if shorties are still available anywhere.

-Marty-

Not US, but a Canadian company if you want to send dollars north instead of south.

http://www.jerico.ca/Default.aspx

I discovered them last summer, and have bought probably close to $400 in clothes since then (I've been going up a size.....so had to pretty much start over for clothes outside of work.)

Good quality, and good prices IMO.

Aside from a strong distaste for paying 20 bucks and more for a T-shirt, I find that the T-shirt length I like seems to no longer be made. I like short-bodied (high-waist) T-shirts, not ones that, like all the current ones I come across, hang down to the level of your dick. Would be interested in source info if shorties are still available anywhere.
-Marty-

Just curious, but why would a t-shirt reach my ankles? :scratchchin:

There's probably plenty of manufacturers in the garment district in LA who (or can) make t-shirts. A internet search would find them.

How many are you looking for?

If your interested, I know somebody who can make custom t-shirts in the $20 range for maybe 10 t-shirts. they would have side seams, as t-shirts are made from tube fabric, which is hard to obtain if your not a t-shirt maker. if your interested PM me.

Meahh.. betting it ain't 'coz ONE "leg" is so long....
More likely 'coz TWO of yer legs are really, really, REALLY.... SHORT?
:D

And just like that, my secret is out. :o Blessed like a chipmunk.
icon14.png

Back