What's new
What's new

OT...vibration therapy

You might try giving yahoo chat a try. there is one called "health and wellness". You may be able to find someone who actually has one who could give you the lowdown on it. Good luck..Randy

i do know that vibration screws up nerves and things in your hands, vibration white finger, not exactly sure which gives out first your nerves or your circulation, if your having the cold feet thing and smoke, quit now before the nice man in the green gown goes to town on them, amputation not nice, if you dont you might find the answer is dietry, see a doctor asap, i take 1/2 asprin a day for ticker but circulation has improved no end, loo after yourself, all the best.
mark

Smallshop, get one of the mini trampolines and bounce on it about 20 minutes a day, helps to stimulate the lymph system. If balance is a problem you can find them with handles on them to steady you. Also if your gut can tolerate it, red cheynne pepper will thin your blood, you can buy it in capsules.
James

Smallshop, get one of the mini trampolines and bounce on it about 20 minutes a day, helps to stimulate the lymph system. If balance is a problem you can find them with handles on them to steady you. Also if your gut can tolerate it, red cheynne pepper will thin your blood, you can buy it in capsules.
James
My list of dietary supplements would include:

Any New Chapter products, especially
their probiotics (All Flora, Smooth Food 2,
Anti-Aging Formula, Probiotic Immune Support)

Possibilities if tolerated:

red cayenne pepper
raw:
garlic
parsley
carrots
celery
lemon, lime, orange and grapefruit juices
flaxseed meal

soy tofu
whole brown rice
olive oil
if you use salt, natural sea salt

Medicinal herbal tinctures:

gingko biloba
siberian ginseng
muscadine grapeseed extract (from Duplin Wine Cellars, NC)

Ask a good nutritional and herbal consultant in a respectable natural foods store about these and other options.

Hope you improve soon.

LL

Back