What's new
What's new

OT- Video tour thru the jungle that is my "shop"....

Milacron

Administrator
Staff member
Next week auction guys come to start sorting and cataloging the "smalls"..... nightmare city..... and then theres the actual auction (first week in May) where everything will sell insanely cheap due to the current economic situation ...can't delay auction due to selling the space where the iron resides.... :ill:

Procyon shop/warehouse walk thru on Vimeo

Thoughts ? :gossip:

(yes I left an r out of "narration"..)

Here's a vid showing one of the Litz VMC's running..

Milacron on Vimeo

Hope you got a good price for the building to make up some of the low pricing at auction of the contents. Are you committed to it 100% now? You’ve got a lot of great items there and YES at this time a May auction date looks about as bad timing as possible as far as what you get out of it.

I've been eyeballin' that Emco FB4 mill............Already have a manual mill so no real need for it, but it is a nice rig. But..................?

I'm not telling you anything you don't know but this is a really bad time to be selling anything. Nobody is going to be committing cash in the current economic climate. Keeping your powder dry might be a better solution. I'm 2000 miles away and retired but as a member of this board if I could buy something I would.

Regards and the best of luck matey, Tyrone

It's prolly just me, but I sure have been getting lots emails about auctions in the last week or so. I know they were in the works well before the current economic situation, but man................talk about unfortunate timing.

A month may-hopefully- be enough time for this to shake out, one way or the other- hopefully to the good where a light at the end of the tunnel will be apparent.

Will the auction be online?

If only you could ship some of that floor space with a machine... Feels like the end of an era. This auction may be remembered like the Swiss Precision one here in Palo Alto 20-ish years ago, which dispersed some Deckel, Aciera, and other "exotic" stuff that lives on (though I have little doubt yours is in better condition - the Swiss Precision machines had some hidden issues).

I have an Aciera F4 that I bought from DT, love it, and use it a lot. It's been mine for 10 years now.

There was a lot of contention here on this sight in the past, about NOT revealing auctions to the rest of the group.
You might spoil someones hope for a "bargain"

I never agreed with that policy. Still don't.

There was a lot of contention here on this sight in the past, about NOT revealing auctions to the rest of the group.
You might spoil someones hope for a "bargain"

I never agreed with that policy. Still don't.
There was never any contention here about mentioning a members own auction. The policy was what I would call the blabbermouth syndrome, where someone post notice of an auction that they have no personal stake in ... typically followed with “I have no personal connection or interest in this sale”. :rolleyes5:

I guess the best I can do is wish you the very best of luck with the whole auction thing.

Wish I were closer!

And I hope you cherry picked out a decent mill and lathe, etc., for own toys, out of the collection.

And I'll meet Liliy Sami's price, and cover trucking, if you can load! :D

I hope your building sale is ironclad. Cuz it would really suck to sell all your machines and then have the buyer back out.

Beatuful collection Don, wow.
I really liked the music in the vid above as well,mite have sumthin to do with the cookies ma just brought home a hour ago?...

Think you need to re-edit that video, Don.

Needs some pearly gates and you in a long beard and flowing gown. Then it would be heaven.

Back