What's new
What's new

OT- way- OT COFFEE how much do you drink? Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackal

Titanium
So,

COFFEE!!!! How much do you drink in a day? Do you even drink it at all? What brand do you prefer? Do you use 50# of sugar and creme?

Let us know

JAckal

I don't drink any coffee or tea. I also don't drink pop, well ok maybe 2 or 3 cans per year because one pizza places I like always puts 2 with a pizza and I stop there about once a year. I never buy it at the grocery store.

I bring 2 litters of distiled water to work with me everyday and I drink about as much at home. Wine and some liquor (rum, cognac, brandy) are the only other thing I drink. No beer.

About 2 cups a day and sometimes a third in the late afternoon. Company provided vendor coffee that's not too bad. Only powdered creamer to cut the acid a little. I don't drink it on off days.

Prollay 3-4 cups a day. No coffee after morning break.
I prefer the brand you can't obtain- what you get at a donut place or even mickey dees, but I use Maxwell House- it's what the closest store sells.
2 level sugars, at least on the first cup.
Enough cream (the no taste 1% milk the wife buys) to make it about the light color of a two tone brown Kennedy.

Generally 2 or 3 a day. I've cut back now that I'm in Design. Out on the shop floor it was a Thermos a day plus several trips to the machine.

Cream and Sugar, light on both.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back