What's new
What's new

OT-Website problems with cellphone

mjr6550

Aluminum
I usually look at the forum posts on my cell. Sometimes I want to see the location of a member. Even when signed in if I click on there name I get blank screen. On the computer I would get there information. I also cannot seem to check private messages from my cell, although that may be more random. Is this typical?

Maybe this site is not setup for cell phone optimization? I don't know. I do not have a smartphone so I can't try it out.

I have my phone set to "view full site" or "view as website" or something like that and have no problems.
Looks and works just like on the computer.

I have my phone set to "view full site" or "view as website" or something like that and have no problems.
Looks and works just like on the computer.

Thanks.
I was looking for the option to view the desktop site on the website. I did not know that option was on the browser.

Wether it is for a desk top computer, a lap top computer, or a smart phone, it has been my observation that the computer geeks who create all the software and web pages do their best to hide the features.

And absolutely none of them will ever listen to user suggestions.

Thanks.
I was looking for the option to view the desktop site on the website. I did not know that option was on the browser.

Back