What's new
What's new

OT When told to stop something, people always have to get in one more lick.

Diamond
To make a theoretical example, suppose someone is dragging a piece of machinery around on your desk and scratching it. You say stop-- Stop--, STOP!!! and he says "I just want to get it lined up." Does it ever occur to people that you have a reason for wanting them to stop?

Bill

To make a theoretical example, suppose someone is dragging a piece of machinery around on your desk and scratching it. You say stop-- Stop--, STOP!!! and he says "I just want to get it lined up." Does it ever occur to people that you have a reason for wanting them to stop?

Bill

You are expecting human behavior to be logical. How naive.:)

Bill

No chance you're referring to two certain members here? :D

Bill

I don't know, but a desk is more easily replaceable/fixable than the human body! :willy_nilly: Before I went into ICU some years abck, I had an IV in each arm trying to raise my blood pressure, not good enough so they went into my neck with a 3rd one. When the anesthesia wore off and they were still poking around?!! :bawling::vomit:

Bill

Surely a lot depends on what they think of you (not you personally 9100 the ''you'' in your q) , I learned a long time ago if people neither liked nor respected me and my decisions knowledge etc etc I may as well whistle in the wind.

I don't know, but a desk is more easily replaceable/fixable than the human body! :willy_nilly: Before I went into ICU some years abck, I had an IV in each arm trying to raise my blood pressure, not good enough so they went into my neck with a 3rd one. When the anesthesia wore off and they were still poking around?!! :bawling::vomit:
Least they didn’t poke one in your groin, that was not very funny, esp when they poked 4’ of roto router in (ok exaggeration, I know)
Mark

Bill

Your failure to recognize the other person's NEED to move things around on your desk is the basic fault.

The scratches left behind are insignificant to the personal dismissal you have projected onto the other party.

Haven't you any sense of decency?

YOU should be taken for re-education and enlightenment.

THIS IS 2020!

And Don't be looking at me that way!

;-)

Your failure to recognize the other person's NEED to move things around on your desk is the basic fault.

The scratches left behind are insignificant to the personal dismissal you have projected onto the other party.

Haven't you any sense of decency?

YOU should be taken for re-education and enlightenment.

THIS IS 2020!

And Don't be looking at me that way!

;-)

I am offended!
Check your privilege!
Educate yourself!
Racist!

:)

Drive on with yer project to encourage it! Can't fathom why pouring fuel on a fire was expected to put it out? Guessing you were bored?

If'n I were still ABLE to drink I mought take a fifth and try to mend it rather than incinerate meself.

Y'all don't find our weird-ass COVID-orphaned drama-queen's sicko-silliness right entertaining?

All he really wants out of life is the permanent GLOWBALL gold badge that says:

"Class Clown, Elementary Skewl".

And a lifetime pass to tell the most foolish of lies, drink the piss, fondle cocks, eat bats, and pork skanks at Carmine's Black & Blue...

Just one more average wound-collecting wannabee, yah?

At least he ain't on the ballot for Pubic Orifice, State nor Folderol level!

Not THIS election cycle, anyway. Got a surplus of dodgy characters on it already.
He'll just have to take a number!

:(

I will if I want, so what are you going to do about it. :D

Keerful. Some left (behind) coasters 'ere are "all lies, no bike".

ISTR CalG actually knows how to ride without falling off?

Or maybe that's Jim Rozen?

Either way, you could risk having Cossack Oprichniki hounding your labourite arse for only being a fair-weather-fake half-vast Marxist?

Resident drama-queen will be along shortly to screw-up another weirdly-constructed lie.

"Quo Vadis" thing?

Or just ignorant Pavlovian-bow-wow "cold nosing" son-of-a-bitch?

Couldn't make hisself stop if he wanted to do. And he does NOT want to stop.

Wind his spring, clockwork monkey beats that damned tin drum!

He can't help it. It's his nachur.

"Either way, you could risk having Cossack Oprichniki hounding your labourite arse for only being a fair-weather-fake half-vast Marxist?"

Well, we do have a termite-Hong Kong banker, that somehow cant afford machines, but is the fake of all fakes!

"Either way, you could risk having Cossack Oprichniki hounding your labourite arse for only being a fair-weather-fake half-vast Marxist?"

Well, we do have a termite-Hong Kong banker, that somehow cant afford machines, but is the fake of all fakes!

OH MY GOSH, PLEASE LET IT GO!

:bawling::crazy:

CAUGHT!!!

Ed.

Back