What's new
What's new

OT Why do I get this notice?

Ray Behner

Diamond
I have never gotten this on any other site, but seems to be too common on this one. Why? If it's not this one, it's one with about a thousand sentences with some in red lettering. I just log out and back in even though it states "host error".

Retry for a live version
This page (http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/edm-machining/fanuc-makino-350906/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

Error 502 Ray ID: 42b47096571d7131 • 2018-06-15 10:44:09 UTC
Bad gateway
You
Browser
Working
Chicago
Cloudflare
Working
Home - Practical Machinist : Practical Machinist
Host
Error
What happened?
The web server reported a bad gateway error.

What can I do?
Please try again in a few minutes.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 42b47096571d7131 • Your IP: 172.77.118.216 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

There was a similar thread about this a month or so ago but i cant find it. I get the screen on occasion also but just hit refresh a few times or close the window and get back to Practical Machinist website through google.

I got that one only once, but I have other problems on this site that I don't get on other forums. I realize the size of P.M. is part of it. I can't stay logged in. If I go from the General forum to any other on P.M., I lose my logged in connection. I'm using a Toshiba laptop with MS 8.1.

JH

Back