Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
    Instead ya got lots of wooden-headed and misguided trumpsters...
    Who TF are you calling "misguided"? "misguided trumpster" is an oxymoron.

A looter-lie-bore-all don't GOT no Ox. That leaves only an assy-moron

Anyway.. it's OSMIUM, not "wood".

Y'all are the ones as are flammable fire-bugs.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by atomarc View Post
    What are 'Biden illegals'..some species of bird found in Idaho? I've heard of the 'Orange Ape', but have not heard of the 'Biden ill-eagle'!

Stuart
    And ill-eagle is one sick to death with Kaliphoney-ya Conned-whores shitting on America.

3. Likes 1yesca, Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Testing 1,2,3, just checking. I had a post in another thread saying it needed to be approved by a moderator before it would be posted. I never saw that before. Looks like this went right up.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Testing 1,2,3, just checking. I had a post in another thread saying it needed to be approved by a moderator before it would be posted. I never saw that before. Looks like this went right up.
    Deep s**t if it hadn't.

Ain't been any sech of a thang as a "moderator" since slick Willy Clinton "went right up" two-legged cigar humidors and blue dresses so as to limit the prevalence of homely chillin' with entitlement complexes.

How's that for "testing"?

6. Likes 1yesca liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    Who TF are you calling "misguided"? "misguided trumpster" is an oxymoron.

A looter-lie-bore-all don't GOT no Ox. That leaves only an assy-moron

Anyway.. it's OSMIUM, not "wood".

Y'all are the ones as are flammable fire-bugs.
    If the shoe so fitteth...... wear it proudly.....

As an aside the op was inquiring why his thread had drifted so. Looked like the whining right begat the drift away with yerself being the head drifter.
    Have a nice day Billy....

8. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Actually Trump lost by a sizable number. Really doesn't make a damn what time of the day the vote was cast. And they were legally cast, proven yet time and again. An early lead does not constitute a win.
    Suck it up buttercup, trump lost. Quit yer whining.
    Hodge
    Sure, who cares if there were a few million extra votes printed up? The main thing is that you got your demented dummy for a president so that the destruction of our country can commence. LOL

10. Likes digger doug, 1yesca, Yan Wo liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Montana
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

PM has really gone down the toilet.

12. Likes pavt, 72bwhite, AARONT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Most people I speak to think DT was not a bad deal as boss man, economy good, no wars, unemployment reducing, at the end of the day you can only judge by results, and they were ok, however I’m not even sure what the hell JB is talking about, kind of sad really, I feel the man is sick, but as with most with dementia he’s the last to know
    Plus from the rest of the worlds perspective the selection was a farce, 80m votes and less than 1k watching a livestream?
    Mark

14. Likes digger doug, Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by boslab View Post
    ....however I’m not even sure what the hell JB is talking about, kind of sad really, I feel the man is sick, but as with most with dementia he’s the last to know...
    ...and you could understand the guy spewing lies and bullshit the last 5 years?

I bet you couldn't listen to him for 1 minute and give a synopsis of exactly what he was talking about~ because he's all over the place and has no clue what he's talking about, either!

16. Likes Hodge, atomarc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bikebuilder View Post
    Rather amazing how the east is east, west is west and never the twain shall meet has grown so much wider in the last 10-20 years.

One thing that puzzles me on the "steal". Did only one side cheat votes or was it balanced so it all cancels out?
    If one side "cheated" better does that say the other side dumb and not buying a clue? I don't see this.

Everyone has a their opinion and everyone has their asshole.
    What more worries me is the division fever since the cold war ended. With no longer a defined enemy we now turn on each other.
    History of age old empires repeats. This is long term bigger than Obama/Trump/Biden.
    Basically a 50/50 split but emotions at a peak and many people hard devoted on both ends.

Now it becomes party line and do not cross or get tossed under the bus. Is that good?
    Bob

18. Likes Garwood, 72bwhite, Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And the trumpsters had their hands on the plunger ramming all the crap down decent thinking folks throat

To the op I apologise for joining in but only so much tolerance for the lies.
    Hodge

20. Likes JoeE., Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Pennsylvania
    Post Thanks / Like

And the trumpsters had their hands on the plunger ramming all the crap down decent thinking folks throat

Hodge
    I think Milland is the one doing the spewing and rabid hyena imitation....Just sayin'

22. Likes Newman109 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbideBob View Post
    Rather amazing how the east is east, west is west and never the twain shall meet has grown so much wider in the last 10-20 years.

One thing that puzzles me on the "steal". Did only one side cheat votes or was it balanced so it all cancels out?
    If one side "cheated" better does that say the other side dumb and not buying a clue? I don't see this.

Everyone has a their opinion and everyone has their asshole.
    What more worries me is the division fever since the cold war ended. With no longer a defined enemy we now turn on each other.
    History of age old empires repeats. This is long term bigger than Obama/Trump/Biden.
    Basically a 50/50 split but emotions at a peak and many people hard devoted on both ends.

Now it becomes party line and do not cross or get tossed under the bus. Is that good?
    Bob
    Absolutely baffles the shit out of me how the tribal ones cannot see how they are playing perfectly along with their expected roles in this new found way to control the masses. Right, left doesn't matter. It's the divide that has become the new tool for control.

Giving yourself or others a political classification is just drinking the Koolaid.

People need to wake the fuck up. Turn off the news. Socialize with respect.

24. Likes AARONT, Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Garwood View Post
    Socialize with respect.
    Careful there, buddy. Socializing is the first step on the road to communion, dont'cha know !

26. Likes Garwood, 1yesca liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

And then there is the price of osb

28. Likes Mark Rand liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by digger doug View Post
    I think Milland is the one doing the spewing and rabid hyena imitation....Just sayin'

I get it, broad difference if opinion here. Whatever good Trump may have done is completely overshadowed by his willingness to lie and subvert the presidency for his gain and for family and friends.

He rarely shows loyalty to anyone or thing counter to his wishes, no matter how well they served him.

The list goes on and I'm not up for a complete rehash.

My question to you is how in good conscience can you support him?
    Hodge

30. Likes atomarc, JoeE., Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

That's largely because many of the rules are no longer enforced. Purely political threads are a no-no and so is attacking other members yet both were not only tolerated but even encouraged in one particular sub-forum. Uncorrected bad behavior becomes habit and thus we see these endless back and forth insult fests.

Even at that if posts were confined to debating ISSUES rather than allowing insults that add nothing of value things would improve.

32. Likes Yan Wo liked this post
    Country
    CANADA
    State/Province
    Ontario
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Want cheaper wood products, lift the tariffs on Canadian products.
    The higher the U.S. tariffs the more your gong to pay, simple, get used to it. At present the U.S. can't supply enough.
    The XL pipeline Biden cancelled only hurts Canada, as we have to ship our bitumen by rail or truck which is price prohibitive. So the U.S. won't get cheap Canadian bitumen. As far as gas prices I'm paying $1.32 per liter which is $4.98 per gallon U.S. So the U.S. is getting a real deal so don't bitch about it. But I get FREE health care, you don't.

34. Likes Garwood, JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Dualkit View Post
    Makes sense, but why have the cost of other construction supplies avoided going bonkers like construction type lumber? I have a major home remodel I have been picking at when the shop is slow or when I have bar fed jobs that don't require a lot of attention. I had a lot of rough estimates written down before I started. In the last year or so construction lumber cost has doubled and then some, plumbing supplies up 50%, while electrical and drywall had no or negligible increases.

Also my neighbor, an ex-USPS supervisor, a good source for local news, says the mills here are not paying any more for logs than they did when lumber prices were low a couple years ago. Lots of small time logging operations buy lumber from land owners, some thinning, some clear cutting.
    This article likely names the major reason why OSB cost increases are outpacing other materials. Lack of competition virtually guarantees higher prices. Although this is an older article the trend towards oligopoly it describes has likely gotten worse.

"Purchasers of OSB remain many, but the number of major suppliers in the OSB market has been shrinking steadily. Mergers and acquisitions have shrunk the number of OSB producers significantly over the last four years."

OSB Prices and Industry Consolidation | Building and Construction Technology | UMass Amherst

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Hodge
    "Logistics". Yah made a positive contribution. You should be thanked for that.

We had started to run SHORT of boolshit lies with any nutrition on 'em ....until you arrived with a fresh ration of 'em.

Gasoline for the fire thing, but wot the hey... it's WINTERTIME, and your lot ain't yet found a way to burn-down a SMALL increment - such as just one department store at a time - twice running. Ashes get soggy after the first go.

Only thing yer enny GOOD at is trashing a whole city, State, or nation at a go.
    Could y'all at least learn to take smaller bites?

Kinda choking on yer own greed and gluttony, aintcha? Izzat the REAL reason that why Quid-Pro-Beijing Joe Buyed-in and Kommie-Lie caint talk plain?

"Victory" kinda stuck in their craw?

Like a no-account biscuit-eatin' hound dog gets in the habit of chasin' motor vehicles.

Great good fun!

Until he actually sinks tooth DEEP inta the offside outer tire .. on the lead axle ...of a twin-screw Peterbilt.. haulin' 40 ton of Chinese steel.. downhill... at 90 MPH.

Same as the Bidama admin ain't it?

Hang on for dear lfe, and flail around and around and around ...in silly circles!

"The more things change..."