OT- wtf happened with osb? - Page 8
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Believe it or not, things have changed for the better in the past 30 years. 2018 Energy Code now requires min. R5 (at least down here, probably more up north) continuous insulation on the outside face of the studs. Makes it a bit more interesting to fasten things to the outside of a building. This in addition to the r-whatever batts between the studs.
    This is not required for wood studs, again, at least down here in Climate Zone 2.

Quote Originally Posted by thermite View Post
    30 years in a 1970's home built with them and "bitch" it is. They make a vertical bar pattern in the inside paint off the moisture of condensation -> holds particulates -> feeds biologicals that make the "smut" line.

Basically takes a second wall to break that conductivity. Better-off with concrete or wood.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Virginia
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Newman109 View Post
    Sure, who cares if there were a few million extra votes printed up? The main thing is that you got your demented dummy for a president so that the destruction of our country can commence. LOL
    "Our country" will do just fine.

Swamp critters so busy stealing with both hands? Should be a gradual tapering-off of mental masturbation in public as they shift-over to eating their own. For real, not for kinkery.

Newson, Cuomo only the first of many. Whitmer being touched-off for a live-tooled boring operation arredy.

"Demented dummies", plural, ever get their one point nine trillion "reward the parasites" legislation passed?

Shit hits the fan about a year afterwards when the looter-lie-bore-all "entitlement" foot sojer parasites realize they ain't seen a dime of it. And will never.

Either stolen or diverted and wasted on pet bum-f**kery... before ever it gets to them.

"The more things change..."

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Sure, who cares if there were a few million extra votes printed up? The main thing is that you got your demented dummy for a president so that the destruction of our country can commence. LOL
    Correction: They got their demented dummy for a FIGUREHEAD, with the real power wielded by the puppeteers.

Quite a sight so far.

We have an addled old man pretending to be president, a man pretending to be a woman as a nominee, and a press secretary pretending to be kept current by her bosses. At least the Keystone Cops were only MEANT to be entertainers. These people are funny without even meaning to be.

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Scottl View Post
    Correction: They got their demented dummy for a FIGUREHEAD, with the real power wielded by the puppeteers.

Quite a sight so far.

We have an addled old man pretending to be president, a man pretending to be a woman as a nominee, and a press secretary pretending to be kept current by her bosses. At least the Keystone Cops were only MEANT to be entertainers. These people are funny without even meaning to be.

Another interesting issue is the obvious difference in vitality between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Whereas Donald Trump was working hard at the job of president 12-14 hours per day, seven days a week and literally throwing himself into what really is a man-killer of a position, Joe Biden hardly spends a hour a day at it, between naps, that is. I guess that his handlers are handling all of the heavy lifting.

If I owned a machine shop and one of my employees was goofing off like Joe Biden, I'd get rid of him, but only after proper documentation of course to cover myself with the labor guys. LOL.

5. Likes Scottl liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Whereas Donald Trump was working hard at the job of president 12-14 hours per day, seven days a week and literally throwing himself into what really is a man-killer of a position ...
    You can't make this stuff up

If it were anyone else, I'd laugh at the satire, but in this case ... maybe it's even funnier that you believe this?

7. Likes atomarc, Rudd, JoeE., Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

If it were anyone else, I'd laugh at the satire, but in this case ... maybe it's even funnier that you believe this?
    I agree, that's funny. what his calendar showed is that he watched TV all day, and only barely worked about 2 hours a day, the rest was watching TV... "EXECUTIVE TIME" ... it should have been childrens time.

No other president spent so little time doing the job of president. No other president golfed so much..
    no other president took so little time to read reports (donny read nothing).. no other president had such a big signature... and such a little penis

9. Likes atomarc, Rudd liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by woodchuckNJ View Post
    I agree, that's funny. what his calendar showed is that he watched TV all day, and only barely worked about 2 hours a day, the rest was watching TV... "EXECUTIVE TIME" ... it should have been childrens time.

No other president spent so little time doing the job of president. No other president golfed so much..
    no other president took so little time to read reports (donny read nothing).. no other president had such a big signature... and such a little penis
    I was really considering what you were saying here up to the point where you made reference to the relative size of Donald Trump's penis.

There's really only one way that a person, such as yourself, could know the size of another person's "package". Is there something that you want to tell us? Perhaps some discussion of your private moments with the president.

If I were in the same situation, I sure wouldn't talk about it.

11. Likes digger doug, Scottl liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by EmanuelGoldstein View Post

Well OK, let's forget Trump. Are you serious that you believe that your man Joe Biden has much in the way of vitality? He gives me the same impression as when I'm in a grocery store looking for a nice package of mushrooms.

Nice to hear from you again, though. I thought that you had me on ignore.

By the way, I'm glad that you are still here. I sort of miss GBC's comments, especially the ones on Denmark. His leaving left a void here on PM, one that you are filling nicely.

Perhaps you could fill us in about China. I'd sure love to hear more from you on that topic.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I was really considering what you were saying here up to the point where you made reference to the relative size of Donald Trump's penis.

There's really only one way that a person, such as yourself, could know the size of another person's "package". Is there something that you want to tell us? Perhaps some discussion of your private moments with the president.

If I were in the same situation, I sure wouldn't talk about it.
    your in the perfect situation to talk about it... you've already had it down your throat. You, Stormy Daniels, matt gaetz, lindsey graham, josh hawley, ted cruise, jim jordan, mcCarthy, hell he gets seviced a lot by the followers. Notice that Stormy Daniels is capitalized, I have more respect for her than all the other leaches.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Well OK, let's forget Trump. Are you serious that you believe that your man Joe Biden has much in the way of vitality? He gives me the same impression as when I'm in a grocery store looking for a nice package of mushrooms.
    spoken like a true trumpette. you are such a sheep, you repeat everything that donny says... maybe you can have your own view of biden. BTW I'm not a biden fan, but I hate trump... I hated him as a business man, con-man, low life scum sucking turd that he is...

So biden was a better choice... lets face it there was no one worth voting for. trumps a traitor.. he puts it right out there, but you are too blind to see... therefore your opinion doesn't matter. its just another useless opinion... like mine.

15. Likes JoeE., Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

spoken like a true trumpette. you are such a sheep, you repeat everything that donny says... maybe you can have your own view of biden. BTW I'm not a biden fan, but I hate trump... I hated him as a business man, con-man, low life scum sucking turd that he is...

So biden was a better choice... lets face it there was no one worth voting for. trumps a traitor.. he puts it right out there, but you are too blind to see... therefore your opinion doesn't matter. its just another useless opinion... like mine.
    Yes, useless both of us since we both got screwed in the 2020 election. I notice that you failed to capitalize "biden".

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Cmon son, don’t go below the belt, TDS I get but TPDS is really frightening
    Or as ms Psaki says, I’ll circle round to that, she must be getting dizzy by now
    Mark

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Yes, useless both of us since we both got screwed in the 2020 election. I notice that you failed to capitalize "biden".
    yep, not a huge fan either. Better than donny the con-man. trump may have had some good ideas, but being the idiot he is, execution was horrible.

he lies all the time.
    his ego cannot be satiated.
    he lies all the time.
    he lies all the time... even when it's not necessary.

for those of you that are religious, he is religious, he prays to money.. to more of it.
    he was a criminal in the presidency, he moved more money to his businesses than any president.

he was a traitor.. he valued putin and rocket man more than our own people, or our country.

he tried to overturn a fair election.. he is a turd, not even a polished turd.

he claims that he gives money to all these charities... but they have never seen the money. he uses them on his taxes I'll bet. he doesn't give a shit for the military or those who serve. He shit all over gold medal people, McCain... there are stories about McCain that only came out once donny laid the seeds... fing turd.

19. Likes Hodge, Rudd, JoeE., Greg White liked this post
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    South Carolina
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Another interesting issue is the obvious difference in vitality between Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Whereas Donald Trump was working hard at the job of president 12-14 hours per day, seven days a week and literally throwing himself into what really is a man-killer of a position, Joe Biden hardly spends a hour a day at it, between naps, that is. I guess that his handlers are handling all of the heavy lifting.

If I owned a machine shop and one of my employees was goofing off like Joe Biden, I'd get rid of him, but only after proper documentation of course to cover myself with the labor guys. LOL.
    Really no reasoning with you guys. What part don't y'all understand that Trump was in it for himself and friends, family. He absolutely would throw our country under the bus to enrich or cover his ass. If it suddenly came to light .. he was a frickin alien... about to turn the world over to other aliens..... You guys would still fucking back him. Come to think of it that's a fairly accurate depiction of the trump clan

Hodge

Don't forget, when he wasn't stealing and lying 12 to 14 hours a day (don't forget tweeting)he was blowing taxpayer money by the millions at his golf course promoting his "brand".

21. Likes Rudd, JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Got to agree with Newman on the last point. Trump is pretty clearly one of the biggest dicks of all time. How else could he have screwed so much of this vast country while mostly hauling his fat rear in a golf cart around Mar-a-Lago?

500,000 of us dead from the pandemic that was a hoax, totally under control, then always someone else's fault and responsibility.

Got us into two recessions. First, a minor one from ham-handed approach to needed sanctions and screwed up supply chains. Then the fall out from the mishandling of the pandemic (resulting in that over-priced OSB among other things).

Total fail on infrastructure, budget deficits, honesty in government, education, health care, and the environment. Not the infrastructure President. The most corrupt Cabinet in recent history. Not the greatest President for minorities since Lincoln. No sense of fiscal responsibility. The country more stupid than ever. Even climate change deniers beginning to see weather patterns that don't make sense (except maybe in apocalyptic terms -- if you're into that sort of thing).

But most of all - abandoning "united we stand" for "divided we fall" as the motto for politics in this country one tweet and one outrageous lie at a time. Likely the most partisan, self-serving, bullying, and flat out divisive President in history. Surely the first in memory to inspire and lend support to an insurrection.

Meanwhile we've created a vacuum of leadership for China to assert itself, enabled Putin, made the existential threats from Pakistan-N.Korea-Iran worse, and destroyed alliances. All the while trading instant financial gratification for banksters and empty lies for the rest of us -- for a less secure future for all of us.

Divided we fall.

Be nice to see us focus on what's to be done now. Plenty of work on all fronts that needs attention and a bit more of a bipartisan approach. Including getting lumber supply chains back up and running at capacity.

23. Likes Rudd, Greg White liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ok if you insist trump did not work we have to give it to you, I don’t think he thought it was work, maybe he worked 1 hour a day, I’m gonna guess that’s 1 hour more than joe, 42 days without meeting the press at the White House, cut off when question time arrives, no contact with any country, these aren’t good signs, oops he did talk to his old mate ping pong at his convenience like silly o clock in the morning, his campaign team insisted he was completely dedicated to international politicking, he may turn out to be a brilliant president, perhaps immigration, energy dependency on the Arabs, capitulation to China are in fact a clever gambit to befuddle foreign influences, then when they have total control he’s going to spring the trap?, shame the taxpayers will be in the thing, I’m not convinced that the 80million vote man is genuine myself
    Mark

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Biden a better choice? Hardly.

Below is the result of the new border policy brought on by Biden and his handlers. This is what you voted for. This is not my opinion, It's really happening right now.

Your president Biden is merely a figurehead, however. He's only holding sway for a while until he fades an the Jamaican lady takes over.

Oh, and please fix the run-on sentence in red above. It makes it difficult to decipher your jabberings.

108 Illegal Aliens Released By Biden's Border Patrol In Texas Test Positive For Coronavirus

108 illegal aliens released by Biden’s Border Patrol in Texas test positive for coronavirus, officials say | GOPUSA

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Below is the result of the new border policy brought on by Biden and his handlers. This is what you voted for. This is not my opinion, It's really happening right now.

Your president Biden is merely a figurehead, however. He's only holding sway for a while until he fades an the Jamaican lady takes over.

Oh, and please fix the run-on sentence in red above. It makes it difficult to decipher your jabberings.

108 Illegal Aliens Released By Biden's Border Patrol In Texas Test Positive For Coronavirus

108 illegal aliens released by Biden’s Border Patrol in Texas test positive for coronavirus, officials say | GOPUSA

you're a parrot for your extreme right wing media.
    as far as my president... funny, he's your president to. you trumpettes are so good at raising ire, yet incapable of consistency. if a non-trumper said that about trump, you would be off the wall angry. me I realize you're just an idiot who follows the cult leaders.

as far as my sentence structure, well I see a period there to break up the 2 thoughts. not sure where I got it wrong, but I'll admit, english was not my strong point in school. science, math (lesser), shop classes were. This was in the 60s when school was still real school.. not like the nanny school you went to.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    New Jersey
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I will say that while I am not a Kamala Harris fan, she's too far left for me, I find it clear that you are a trumper with your racist view of her color.

I realize that there are a lot of racists here, and in America.

I realized as I grew up in life and met many people, that looks were not important. I know that sounds corny, but as I met many people I found they were not like they looked, some were great, others we horrible people. A word of advice, don't let first appearances guide you, and don't let a few contacts decide the person. I allow for my misjudgement, and allow a person to show me their true colors. I have been rewarded with good friendships in the past. I also found out about people who seemed good, and turned out to be the one you never can trust.

so if your racist views can be driven to a one on one encounter, instead of a broad based view, you will be a better person. As it is now, your views have clearly shown you to be a trump (sheep, cultist, racist)..
    You fail the human test.

28. Likes JoeE. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I will say that while I am not a Kamala Harris fan, she's too far left for me, I find it clear that you are a trumper with your racist view of her color.

I realize that there are a lot of racists here, and in America.

I realized as I grew up in life and met many people, that looks were not important. I know that sounds corny, but as I met many people I found they were not like they looked, some were great, others we horrible people. A word of advice, don't let first appearances guide you, and don't let a few contacts decide the person. I allow for my misjudgement, and allow a person to show me their true colors. I have been rewarded with good friendships in the past. I also found out about people who seemed good, and turned out to be the one you never can trust.

so if your racist views can be driven to a one on one encounter, instead of a broad based view, you will be a better person. As it is now, your views have clearly shown you to be a trump (sheep, cultist, racist)..
    You fail the human test.
    Kamala is from Jamaican stock. Pointing that out is not racist. In fact, her grandfather was a slave holder there. Now that's racist.

Calling someone racist is the new typical liberal response to a conversation when they run out of words.

I feel that, in this battle of wits, I've engaged in combat with an unarmed man. LOL.

Oh, and I passed the human test, if indeed there is one, many years ago.

You know, not everything you say is wrong, just the things that you write here. I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Carry on.

30. Likes digger doug, Scottl liked this post