What's new
What's new

P107 grease cartridge

qrovin

Aluminum
Trying to look for a supplier in socal that carries replacement cartridge .
Its for a doosan dnm 5700
Does anyone have a suggestion?

Last edited:
Not clear to me, do you need special grease or special size grease cartridge? Should be easy enough to find interchange.
What kind of machine is this and what is being lubed. Watch out many people use grease on a bridgeport type mill when oil is needed through special oil port that looks like grease zerks.
For construction equipment pretty much any high pressure grease works well enough. More important to flush out the old gritty stuff then worry too much about the new stuff pushing it out.
Bill D

PS: I found out Doosan has its own pro baseball team in the Korean league...The Doosan Bears. But I can find no reference to p107 grease

Not enough info!
Pretty sure you're talking about the 700ml accordion container for the automated lube system. First, what kind of grease does Doosan say to use? Usually, suppliers have 3 greases that go with that type of system, general, high load, and food grade. Usually, the grease they use are an NGLI #1.

I doubt that you find a supplier that will sell you a single cart. You'll have to buy case quantity (6 or 12). Try a bearing supply house.
JR

Need this cartidge also for Okuma.
LUBE 249137 LHL-X100-7.
Any ideas where to obtain this in Europe?

Edit: found it here:

Careful, some of the stuff available on Amazon etc are knockoffs. Yamazen parts dept. in USA sells the real deal. All World Machinery in USA I am sure does too.

I could not find the mini cartridges of cotton picking grease. So I loaded them from a big cartridge. That small gun will probably last 3-5 years before I need to refill it.
Bill D

Yes thats what
Careful, some of the stuff available on Amazon etc are knockoffs. Yamazen parts dept. in USA sells the real deal. All World Machinery in USA I am sure does too.
Yes thats what i thought too :). Made in China you can see at the pictures.

Ordered now from Germany, KAA- Europe, the LUBE Europe devision. So i am sure its the original product. They are fast in replying, say they send it in 3 days from payment. Price was around 60 euro plus shipping, which equals amazon.

Back