What's new
What's new

Parts needed for Ridgid TS3612

Bill Fitch

Plastic
I am desperately searching for parts for my vintage Ridgid table saw model TS3612. This is the very last model of Ridgid’s table saws to be 100% manufactured in the good old USA! Unfortunately, this big 267 lb cast iron & steel behemoth is missing, or has some damaged parts that I’m hoping to locate. The parts needed are:

1) OEM blade guard, & entire guard assembly

2) OEM mitre gauge

3) OEM wrenches

4) OEM replacement power switch

5) OEM owner’s manual

6) OEM push stick

Thank you very much!

Bill

I am desperately searching for parts for my vintage Ridgid table saw model TS3612. This is the very last model of Ridgid’s table saws to be 100% manufactured in the good old USA! Unfortunately, this big 267 lb cast iron & steel behemoth is missing, or has some damaged parts that I’m hoping to locate. The parts needed are:

1) OEM blade guard, & entire guard assembly

2) OEM mitre gauge

3) OEM wrenches

4) OEM replacement power switch

5) OEM owner’s manual

6) OEM push stick

Thank you very much!

Bill
What search engine lead you here ?

I’m sorry, I thought I had responded to your query—
my answer must have have gone somewhere....

What I had said was: No search engine. I belong to many different groups such as these for machinists, metal, steel & iron fabrication; woodworking, & the tools that we use; As well as everything from welding, stresses & tolerances, lathe repair, power tool enthusiasts, fabrication & fabricators, working with plastics & extrusions, to building, & other construction oriented topics. I joined a very interesting group last month where we discuss mostly physics, and the progress & impact on Science that the CERN project has had—& is having on Science, as well as society. Are you suggesting that I made a left turn at the last intersection?

Bill

That’s a good one! I’ve not heard that term before, & I truly appreciate the tip on OWWM.org. I’m headed over there tonight.

Thank you!

Bill

I’m sorry, I thought I had responded to your query—
my answer must have have gone somewhere....

What I had said was: No search engine. I belong to many different groups such as these for machinists, metal, steel & iron fabrication; woodworking, & the tools that we use; As well as everything from welding, stresses & tolerances, lathe repair, power tool enthusiasts, fabrication & fabricators, working with plastics & extrusions, to building, & other construction oriented topics. I joined a very interesting group last month where we discuss mostly physics, and the progress & impact on Science that the CERN project has had—& is having on Science, as well as society. Are you suggesting that I made a left turn at the last intersection?

Bill

Blather Blather bluster.

Lot's O words...but not much upstairs.

Because you failed to follow the rules posted up above, you've disrespected the members here.

Ignorant Sod.

Back